BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Q. i sold over 40 sales in the past 30 days, and if today i change from PPS to PPD just to try something new. Do I still get rebill if i change to PPD a month after????

thank you for replying Bitshare... :)

well you should atleast pull down the download speed to 15 or 20 kbps..so that we can have more people in to buying your premium account..

over this week the downloads have kept on increasing but no sales ...the extra speed mite be the reason...

and secondly i requested alil while back to add more options to buy premium account through your site...only paypal users can buy premium account... you should also add options like webmoney or so..in this way we'll definitely have more sales..not every one has paypal account

and please drop the download speed!!
thank you :)...
and i know you are trying to give the best options for us...So hats off to you :)

are you serious? 15-20 kbs? you must be very desperate, why not just get a normal job if you need money? do u really want your visitors hate you or maybe you posts in forums with high traffic but they will hate you anyway

15-20 kbps....
Dont ever do that, my visitor tell me they will never pay for filehost like that, as it gives a bad impression that u are a slow filehost...

Thx for the advice but I am not willing to do that for ALL files, eventhough it would be relevant for only a few rarities but Bitshare sadly does not offer the option to choose premium only for specific files.
And I am not going to create a new account just for that where all my sales will be counted at a low PPS rank since there won't be many downloads...

Bitshare, ever thought of enabling this "premium only" setting for each file ? It could be very useful (to me at least !).

I got a Q. i sold over 40 sales in the past 30 days, and if today i change from PPS to PPD just to try something new. Do I still get rebill if i change to PPD a month after????

Nop, you lose your rebills if you change from PPS to PPD

I tried to bypass this IP blockade by remote uploading via ul.to. Guess what, after a few successful remoting, ul.to block my IP.... :(

hah ul.to theyre the greatest scammers on the scene what else to expect

Mr.ACR: We dont allow to change the extension due to security reasons.

xaineez: What you guys think we should change? Boost your sales is not possible, if people dont buy.

you can't go wrong by DOING THIS ;)

Thx for the advice but I am not willing to do that for ALL files, eventhough it would be relevant for only a few rarities but Bitshare sadly does not offer the option to choose premium only for specific files.
And I am not going to create a new account just for that where all my sales will be counted at a low PPS rank since there won't be many downloads...

Bitshare, ever thought of enabling this "premium only" setting for each file ? It could be very useful (to me at least !).

Last edited:
Wow...:O I just check my Stats few moments ago, i believe i will reach new records for download numbers today, still 9 hours to go till server time change B-)
Bitshare really giving good speed for free user now. :)

but why don't you get rebill if u switch to PPD. But with all the sales I make I think I still should get rebill even I change plan to PPD. And now I have to wait 3 days to change it back to be able to recieve rebill. X-(X-(X-(

you wont receive rebills Em A C.E.O.

Your sale record was deleted when you changed to PPD so you have to change back to PPS and then sell accounts again to get rebills from those.

All you sold on the past are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back