BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
karsh: No need for that. RU has no queue or problems.

donandy2005: We dont understand this problem. You have this problem? On which package?

minhete: We consider this soon.

Carnival_07: Please post us some range you got. We blocked alot yesterday.

wjump. Yes, please traceroute us and some fileservers.

protocoldroid: Its solved now.

pitsuck: Send us your IP and some traceroutes via PM.

damn: You can do that at settings.

azael: You guys talk like everything is going down. We have highest numbers ever right now.

Carnival_07: Please post us all details of your problems with upload. We are happy to solve every issue for you guys.

hey bitshare i guess my ip has blocked .. i cudnt connect via ftp..

can u solve this

i sent u my ip and bitshare id via pm .. pls check it...

Last edited:
Bitshare thats possible. Screenshot:

e2dc8b3e83.jpg

Kakariko: Not possible, it should be the opposite since over a week.
I comply with that. My DLs have doubled since one week, except for yesterday. But we all know the reason for that.

But Mr. Bitshare, I have a lill problem on your side. :(

Since yesterday RU from Freakshare is nearly impossible, and imho (and hopefully) the problem is not on your side.

If I RU a "regular" link to your service, e.g. something like

freakshare.com/files/abcdefg/filename.rar.html

the RU fails. If I take the "direct" link, e.g. something like

s15.freakshare.com/get.php?dlid=iamaverylongnumber

the file arrives at Bitshare without any problems. But now the problem appears:

The arriving file isnt named "filename.rar" its named something like "get.php-dlid-hereisaverylongnumberplaced".

Wouldnt be a big problem, because you offer the possibility to rename files. But If I rename the file "get.php-dlid-hereisaverylongnumberplaced" to "filename.rar" its called "filename.php-dlid-thelongnumberagain".

Any chance to fix this?

I got a Q. i sold over 40 sales in the past 30 days, and if today i change from PPS to PPD just to try something new. Do I still get rebill if i change to PPD a month after????

azael: You guys talk like everything is going down. We have highest numbers ever right now.

Not at all mate, I am just trying to understand why my sales are so low and wether or not I'm the only one in this situation. If you tell me everything's ok and no one else has the same problem with sales then the problem must be on my side I guess.
It's just weird to get constant growth in downloads and major drop in sales.. :(

Last edited:
Not at all mate, I am just trying to understand why my sales are so low and wether or not I'm the only one in this situation. If you tell me everything's ok and no one else has the same problem with sales then the problem must be on my side I guess.
It's just weird to get constant growth in downloads and major drop in sales.. :(

Did you try to limit your account to sales only?!

Thx for the advice but I am not willing to do that for ALL files, eventhough it would be relevant for only a few rarities but Bitshare sadly does not offer the option to choose premium only for specific files.
And I am not going to create a new account just for that where all my sales will be counted at a low PPS rank since there won't be many downloads...

Bitshare, ever thought of enabling this "premium only" setting for each file ? It could be very useful (to me at least !).

bitshare..i dont know which premium package he wanted to buy...he just told me what error he got from paypal when he wanted to make the payment...and to me it sounded like you might have a problem with the paypal account...keeping in mind the DDOS attacks you guys had...so i decided to tell you to be sure there is no problem...that is all...if you say its working fine then ok...might be a problem with that user's paypal account and that s not my problem. ty

Thx for the advice but I am not willing to do that for ALL files, eventhough it would be relevant for only a few rarities but Bitshare sadly does not offer the option to choose premium only for specific files.
And I am not going to create a new account just for that where all my sales will be counted at a low PPS rank since there won't be many downloads...

Bitshare, ever thought of enabling this "premium only" setting for each file ? It could be very useful (to me at least !).

60% fixed plan is good value my friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back