BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
image2ysi.jpg

Restarted at least a dozen times
RU started six hours ago
Welcome to the stone age

I have incredible three (!) DLs for today, usually I have around 30 at this time of the day....

it seems as something is wrong with the downloads.. i have only 150 dls until now but i usually have way more. either something is wrong with the stats or ppl just cant download

We are getting large ddos on some servers. We know the issue and will solve this problem as soon as possible. Those people doing it, will face big problems in the future.

We are getting large ddos on some servers. We know the issue and will solve this problem as soon as possible. Those people doing it, will face big problems in the future.

Even toddlers are not as gullible as you think, you OGAG bitshare!

Thanks for the info, now i understand why my download numbers only 17 till this hours. Hope you can fixed this issue soon, and i hope that's not affect our files :)

well s17 is down i dunno if there re others more

btw i got a sale today

Good for you, i'm still waiting mine, hope will be better. I still believe will get better results with Bitshare :)

Last edited:
VictorVal: We suspend you because you insult us. This has nothing todo with your activity. ;)

-=Akii=-: Wait at least 7 business days.

cfs5403: It will be solved soon,we had large problems today and yesterday.

Problems nearly all solved.

VictorVal: We suspend you because you insult us. This has nothing todo with your activity. ;)

Insult?jaja

Sure man sure...

And Files Online 10TB,and FAQ no say nothing on insults,and my never insult us,I´m upload files same all uploaders and nothing more.you is a lier and Scamer Bitshare...

that I can have reason to insult?jaja funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back