BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, whats going on?

1.Remote upload from rapidshare doesnt work
2.Files get deleted after 30 days insteadof staying forver
3.All files getting deleted if we get a couple DMCA reports...
4.Stealing on winnings

WTH?!

bitshare... answer to this please

minhete: 1. If rapidshare doesnt work, go ask them not us. 2. What exactly you want? 3. Okay, we can suspend you next time we get DMCA if thats a better option for you. 4. No stealing in winnings.

azael: There is nothing wrong with it.

jav1link: We never delay with payments.

If one IP download 3 files different sizes in 24 hours you count just one download ,right ? at least you can count most bigger file downloaded from that 3 files ? Thank You

@Bitshare

2.What exactly i want?

Your premium says files get storage in your servers forever and not after 30 days with no downloads.

" Unlimited storage time of inactive files"

That is lieing to your costumers

So if im on premium do all of my files stay forever as long as i still premium, regardless they get downloads or not?? or it will get delete after 30days anyways even im a premium user if that files doesn't get download??

Can't upload right now whats going on

KxPa2.png

What is this no servers

So, what about the download speed now, bitshare ? Is it 30kbs, 60kbs or 200kbs ? I just want to know cause I have just switched from PPS to PPD. If the download speed is low again, I will switch to PPS. Thanks in advance, Bitshare.

server is down s17

So, what about the download speed now, bitshare ? Is it 30kbs, 60kbs or 200kbs ? I just want to know cause I have just switched from PPS to PPD. If the download speed is low again, I will switch to PPS. Thanks in advance, Bitshare.

right now the speed is great 200 kbs but i dunno if it's coz heres midnite and theres not much traffic

Last edited:
seem like bitshare is facing the same problem as freakshare, unstable download servers
i think s20 is down (i don't have premium account so can't test all my upload files)
pls fix it asap.

freakshare never fix their servers problems or take a very long times to do it (months).

s30 seems to be down, too. Can't axx any file located there.
And RU from Freakshare to Bitshare seems to be messed up since around three hours. But RU from Freakshare to UL works fine, so I cant blame it all on Freakshare.

Plz check/fix and TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back