BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed Bravesoldier. Also I've been eligible to get re-bills for 2 weeks now, and I don't think any of those are being counted, and with the amount of sales I get I know I should be getting re-bills. There are always up and down days, but since there is no way to see re-bills it really makes me question whether they are being counted. Hopefully things get better and I don't have to switch to another one.

I registered almost 1 month ago and got around 200$ of sales on the 24th of march (yes the members of my blog are great followers). If I see no sale / rebill on the 24th of april I will be able to say that BS does not count rebills.

I will surely let ya know. ;)

PS : I had only 2 sales in the past 5 days, while I had 2/3 sales per day before that and during almost a month... Obviously there is a problem with Bitshare's way of counting sales since a few days...

azael: Whats your accountname?

python21: If you have a problem with our service, leave. We dont care if you can find better alternatives. Do it and dont spam here.

All pending webmoney payments done.

Why Bitshare scammed you? They just doing their Job. And their Job is to prevent illegal Stuff!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

:facepalm:

99,9999999999% of file in every host is illegal !!!
and all ppl know it

if you dont know it you are idi....

[trollolol]

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

:facepalm:

99,9999999999% of file in every host is illegal !!!
and all ppl know it

if you dont know it you are idi....

[trollolol]

And 99.9999999999% Times They Delete Files After Getting Report !!

but in 100% of case they delete files that receive a dmca request...

not the entire archive....

100% of host...but not bitshare

they delete all the archive !!!

4dmca for me and they delete all my files :D

Bitshare please make speed for free users 150-200kb/s please.

they are decreasing and decreasing the speed just coz the guys here complaint about sales they gave 200 kbs for 3 days and then decreased to 80 kbs now it seems they did i again to 70 kbs, as i see the new days it will be 30 kbs to see if they can get sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back