BeamServers.com - Unmetered 1Gbps Windows & Linux VPS from $7.99/mo (NL,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had done a force update through ssh and license still remained trial after 2 days. You can keep the refund but just want to show everyone that beamservers cannot be trusted.

You no longer accept PayZa?
Or how to pay with PayZa?
It's no longer in the choosable Payment options :(

Hello,
As you were explained in ticket, we don't accept it for Windows VPS plans.

is warez hosting allowed

Hello,
Yes, it is allowed.

do you suspend for dmca?

Hello,
No, we are DMCA friendly, we won't suspend your VPS.

I had done a force update through ssh and license still remained trial after 2 days. You can keep the refund but just want to show everyone that beamservers cannot be trusted.

Again, your license was activated fine. If you had any problem with refresh, you could have contacted us and we would have sorted it.
Next time before signing up with anyone, make sure to read their ToS/refund policy as according to our refund policy, we don't offer refunds on licenses.
You know the truth, we know the truth that your license was activated.
We have lot of clients from here, just saying we're not trusted won't help at all.
Again, reported to mods for trolling.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Last edited:
buy 1 vps but many time out of stock, i want refund and got this email : [17/04/2013]
Sure, your refund will be processed in 7-10 business days.
but today is 30/04/2013
i still not see any refund.
open ticket and it is automatic close, still no refund

buy 1 vps but many time out of stock, i want refund and got this email : [17/04/2013]

but today is 30/04/2013
i still not see any refund.
open ticket and it is automatic close, still no refund

Hello,
Yes, we went out of stock for Windows VPS due to demand.
Please read the ticket properly. After few minutes, we added another message regarding stock and deployment and were waiting for your answer, you NEVER answered us back!
Secondly, you opened another ticket few days ago with the same thing, we told you that again, we NEVER received your answer.
Why don't you stop complaining here and update your ticket instead? We will answer it in few minutes as we always do and process your refund.
We never close tickets without resolving them. It was closed due to inactivity by our billing portal!
We are still waiting for your answer on the ticket, please answer the ticket, we'll do the necessary action.
This is not the correct way to contact us, please be noted that.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Last edited:
That's incredible this vps.

That's my review after 1 month.

I was looking for cheap vps and I choose NL S for running 1 little app. Price cheap, 5 cpus, 2Gb of ram. The first days it runned great, load was 0.4 0.5 and vps was smooth.
The second and third weeks was started a lot of problems: load went up up to 15, vps rebooted from administration every 3 hours, vps unresponsable (it takes up to 30 seconds for taking commands).

So I decided to re-test that app on my little notebook to see if config's app was ok or if was the cause for the terrible high cpu, and load cpu it was like it should: 0.02/0.04. What I run it's a small application that need to stay on 24/24, it doesn't need much resource.

I stopped use this vps but I don't understand that if it's caused from overselled vps (maybe a server with Xeon E3-1240 and 8Gb of ram can't handle too much vps) or for something not well configured on the main server.

That's all..

That's incredible this vps.

That's my review after 1 month.

I was looking for cheap vps and I choose NL S for running 1 little app. Price cheap, 5 cpus, 2Gb of ram. The first days it runned great, load was 0.4 0.5 and vps was smooth.
The second and third weeks was started a lot of problems: load went up up to 15, vps rebooted from administration every 3 hours, vps unresponsable (it takes up to 30 seconds for taking commands).

So I decided to re-test that app on my little notebook to see if config's app was ok or if was the cause for the terrible high cpu, and load cpu it was like it should: 0.02/0.04. What I run it's a small application that need to stay on 24/24, it doesn't need much resource.

I stopped use this vps but I don't understand that if it's caused from overselled vps (maybe a server with Xeon E3-1240 and 8Gb of ram can't handle too much vps) or for something not well configured on the main server.

That's all..

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you faced issues with our VPS plans. Can you please PM me your ticket ID or e-mail ID so that I can take a look? There should be definitely something wrong as this should not happen.
If the issue was correct, we can offer you one month free extension.

Looking into buying Windows VPS for 25 Dollars can I pay with webmoney? Any coupon codes please?

Currently, we're not accepting WebMoney due to some small issues with them.
Sorry, we don't have any coupon codes for Windows VPS.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

After using 6 months of NL M plan, I'm very satisfy with their,

Price
Up time
Speed
Quality of service
Ticket response time & support

So bought another VPS from BeamServers.

Huge vouch for BeamServers :)

Hello

I am looking for a new Windows VPS in Europe, but unfortunately all of your WinVPS are out of Stock.Do you know when new Servers are available ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back