BeamServers.com - Unmetered 1Gbps Windows & Linux VPS from $7.99/mo (NL,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

The price of your VPS are different on your website, than on your salespage.

Which are the right one?

Last edited:
I bought a vps 4 hours ago, and is still pending, i sent tickets and have no answer, online support never respond, what is it happen?

It's Sunday so support might be slow or not available today.
Try logging in to client area and check the e-mail history.
Had similar problem, i didn't receive e-mail with account info but i found it there.

Well, i have the vps, but thi is my review, VPS sucks, its too slow and its overselling, i only install cpanel and the load of my vps is Server load 20.3 (5 CPUs) so right now im gonna cancel the vps and request a refund.

After using 6 months of NL M plan, I'm very satisfy with their,

Price
Up time
Speed
Quality of service
Ticket response time & support

So bought another VPS from BeamServers.

Huge vouch for BeamServers :)

Thank you for your kind words!

nice.....your service was owesome!!

Thank you for your kind words!

Hello

I am looking for a new Windows VPS in Europe, but unfortunately all of your WinVPS are out of Stock.Do you know when new Servers are available ?

Hello,
We do have some new Europe based Windows VPS in stock. You may grab them before they're taken.

please add webmoney to payment

Hello,
We have a small issue with WebMoney, it will be sorted out soon and will start accepting WebMoney again.

The price of your VPS are different on your website, than on your salespage.

Which are the right one?

Hello,
In our sales page, prices are including discount while on our website, they're not.

I bought a vps 4 hours ago, and is still pending, i sent tickets and have no answer, online support never respond, what is it happen?

It's Sunday so support might be slow or not available today.
Try logging in to client area and check the e-mail history.
Had similar problem, i didn't receive e-mail with account info but i found it there.

Hello,
We apologize for the delay caused during setup. We went out of stock over night due to which setup was delayed.

Well, i have the vps, but thi is my review, VPS sucks, its too slow and its overselling, i only install cpanel and the load of my vps is Server load 20.3 (5 CPUs) so right now im gonna cancel the vps and request a refund.

Hello,
We are strict against overselling. As stated over the live chat, there was an abuser on the host node which has been fixed. I hope everything is fine now.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Sahil are you planning to launch some new locations for linux VPS in the future?

kind regards

Hello,
We are planning for Romania location. Our VPS plans should be online very soon.
If you are looking in a specific location, can you PM me the location?

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

After wait few and few hours to use my VPS i can tell to wjunction beamservers its a newbie service, they sell me overselling vps and later they change me to another vps and change my ips, right now i request a refund and they tell me cpanel license payment its lost.
So, im gonna lost money because they sell me a overselling vps?, today they said my vps its okay, but i cant wait a lot of time to they solve the problem, so please becareful after buy on this noob hosting.

After wait few and few hours to use my VPS i can tell to wjunction beamservers its a newbie service, they sell me overselling vps and later they change me to another vps and change my ips, right now i request a refund and they tell me cpanel license payment its lost.
So, im gonna lost money because they sell me a overselling vps?, today they said my vps its okay, but i cant wait a lot of time to they solve the problem, so please becareful after buy on this noob hosting.

Why do you post lies?
The person came in to live chat to discuss regarding high loads. We did fix it in time and offered to shift to another host node. He said "ok" and we created a new VPS for him, however as the old VPS was fine the websites were not transferred as he wanted to shift to SSD based VPS which was fine.

Now, he comes to live chat saying that why did we change the IP? We never changed it, it was the new VPS created for him which was never terminated.
Overselling? If we were doing it, how your VPS was fine since the past 24 hours?

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

They change Nl servers to France servers, in exchange, they gave more RAM and a powerwul CPU, but less hard drive size. The problema, port speed is 100Mbps instead 1Gbps according VPS plans, and 2 core instead 3 core acording VPS plans, again.

Sahil is a very kindly person, so I hope he will solve all the issues for the change to a new VPS servers. Soon.

Make a ticket and ask your refund.

Come on, now your tell me vps not overselling? yesterday vps have a load of 20 or more with just only cpanel installed, loads slow than a turtle, so please dont tell me nothing, just refund my money a take cpanel license from a gift for me to you noob hosting.

They change Nl servers to France servers, in exchange, they gave more RAM and a powerwul CPU, but less hard drive size. The problema, port speed is 100Mbps instead 1Gbps according VPS plans, and 2 core instead 3 core acording VPS plans, again.

Sahil is a very kindly person, so I hope he will solve all the issues for the change to a new VPS servers. Soon.

Make a ticket and ask your refund.

Thank you for the kind words!

Come on, now your tell me vps not overselling? yesterday vps have a load of 20 or more with just only cpanel installed, loads slow than a turtle, so please dont tell me nothing, just refund my money a take cpanel license from a gift for me to you noob hosting.

Hello,
Your refund has already been processed. If you even call us "n00b" it won't help since you know yesterday there was an abuser on the host node and we fixed it for you. I hope I explained this clearly to you.
Trolling in our thread won't help, I'll just report the posts since you're done here.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Do what ever you want.
Just use cpanel license payed for me... the next time when you have a problems on your nodes... and your overselling... just only tell to users, please do not do we lost the time..

By my side, Sahil is solving the issues mentioned above quickly. I have experience with several VPS servers and it is the first time that post-sale is trusty, quick and efficient. For all, hire BeamServers VPSs with trust, excellent service.

Everyone is fixed. Sahil in less than a half hour solve all the issues and I have my new VPS working fine and smooth. Congratulations BeamServers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back