BeamServers.com - Unmetered 1Gbps Windows & Linux VPS from $7.99/mo (NL,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do what ever you want.
Just use cpanel license payed for me... the next time when you have a problems on your nodes... and your overselling... just only tell to users, please do not do we lost the time..

By my side, Sahil is solving the issues mentioned above quickly. I have experience with several VPS servers and it is the first time that post-sale is trusty, quick and efficient. For all, hire BeamServers VPSs with trust, excellent service.

my server has been suspended?
what happened?

It was fixed shortly after opening ticket!

I trust Beamserver and Sahil is, indeed a very friendly and helpful support :)

Everyone is fixed. Sahil in less than a half hour solve all the issues and I have my new VPS working fine and smooth. Congratulations BeamServers!!!

Hello,
Thank you for your kind words!

Review: Using 2months and service is very great.
keep it up guys..

Hello,
Thank you for the kind words.

Hi sahil, why my vps down ??

Hello,
Your VPS was suspended because you were abusing the port speed.

Hi, that service is not unmetered bw.

my vps use over 10 TB has been suspended.

Hello,
Your VPS was abusing the port speed. You were using about 200 Mbps for yourself causing inconvenience to other clients on the host node.
Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Cpanel and vps offline again.

Hello,
We had a large ongoing DDoS attack on the host node, everything is up again!

Hmm, [:|]
I think that you can not speak honestly. See above, a large crowd of people complain that the vps down and suspended! Something is not right with this server?!

Hello,
When you don't hold a service with us, stay away from this thread before posting something without knowing completely. We have multiple number of nodes. All the claims raised recently were due to kernel issues & DDoS attacks which were solved. You may report the post to mods to verify it.

Sahil, I've sent you a ticket #449761
VPS is offline :(

Hello,
As explained above, we apologize for it.

I have had a VPS for 6 months, the 1st month wasn't 100%.
The last 5 months have been great :D

Thank you for your kind words!

@All affected clients, we will be sending mass e-mail soon regarding recent events and announce compensation.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Last edited:
Come on, now your tell me vps not overselling? yesterday vps have a load of 20 or more with just only cpanel installed, loads slow than a turtle, so please dont tell me nothing, just refund my money a take cpanel license from a gift for me to you noob hosting.

spanky30 moved to beamservers from us, reporting same things :) i think he moves from one host to another, requesting refunds and having vps for free :)

Damn!! now that are free VPS in stock avaible, im not sure if buy or not, seen a lot of people start complaining about Beamserivce..

Last edited:
Damn!! now that are free VPS in stock avaible, im not sure if buy or not, seen a lot of people start compliang about Beamserivce..

Hello,
We are regularly re-stocking our host nodes. There was an issue with 2 of our host nodes few days ago, we fixed them immediately.
If you trust us, you may go with us. This is also because we have a money back guarantee.
Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Sahil,

I'm in trouble when I log in to pay my bill receiving constant error messages, I could not log into my account. I clicked on the option to pay to recover my password, I received an email to reset my password, email that says that it would receive a new password. But it did not, now I'm without access to my account to pay my bill.

urgently ask you to check this error, if I want to I send email from my account to you can manually change my password.

my bill matures on 01.07.2013

I hope you understand my situation and help me reset my password

wtf, why move my vps to new node but not tell us before ?
I lost all my sites data, please give me back my sites data and config
==================
OK now all problems is slove.Thanks Great supports

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back