BeamServers.com - Unmetered 1Gbps Windows & Linux VPS from $7.99/mo (NL,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you've been warned

Hello,
We had a hardware failure on the host node, everything is now online.
Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

5th times in less than a month, that they have hardware failure, I had my VPS wiped interially 5 time now if not 6...

This is really some major bullshit... then changed IP like 7 times so I had to refoward all my domains to the new ips each times, they keep saying "sorry sorry" and offering upgrades or free months... but in the end if the server crash every 3 days... who gives a gamn... about free shit I have to spend 1 days resetuping all the VPS every times.... and if had not backed up, well to bad for me...

These "hardware failure" are a bit to frequant.... for my taste they keep saying to people to open ticket so they don't have bad publicity on this forum. I took me around 2 months of failure before coming here and posting this threads... So yeah I might seems a bit mad because of months of failures and empty excuses....

Hello,
I'm pretty sure I know you, there was no hardware failure on the node you're on. We had a hardware failure on another host node, it was fixed and NO data was lost.
Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Couldn't connect via ssh after looking at the vps it I been assigned 2ip now tried with bot. No rresponse from vps tried to reinstall it was not working shutting down not working, rebooting not working etc.... I don't denied that you guys give "good costumer service" but the vps right now as I see it its none stop problems andI ffailure and I did not mention having my vps suspended 3 times for no reason other than "we made a mistake". Pretty sure some of your users had no problems but for me god this has been a disaster of a journey with beamservers...

Couldn't connect via ssh after looking at the vps it I been assigned 2ip now tried with bot. No rresponse from vps tried to reinstall it was not working shutting down not working, rebooting not working etc.... I don't denied that you guys give "good costumer service" but the vps right now as I see it its none stop problems andI ffailure and I did not mention having my vps suspended 3 times for no reason other than "we made a mistake". Pretty sure some of your users had no problems but for me god this has been a disaster of a journey with beamservers...

Hello,
The node is running fine without any issues, maybe this is the problem with your VPS, we need to look into it. We can solve your problems but just by posting here, again and again, we can't solve it. Just open a ticket with what you're facing, we are ready to help you.
We have a live chat system and ticketing system to help you fast. We can get the issue resolved within minutes, instead wasting time, posting here again and again, just open a ticket so that we can look into it.
You can also see that I'm replying here after few minutes you post, we can provide faster support if you open a ticket.
I hope you understand that we cannot provide support over here.
Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Last edited:
Just buy It ;) I recommended

Thank you for your kind words.

Server error. :(

Hello,
All of our services are online and working fine without any issues. If you're facing any error, please open a ticket.
Just replying here with your problem won't help in ANY way. We don't know your details, like your e-mail ID etc when you post here. How do you expect us to track your account?
I hope you understand what I mean to say.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

can i use windows Remote Desktop for streaming and uploads ?

Hello,
Sorry, we don't allow streaming on our VPS services since constant usage may cause inconvenience to other clients on the host node.
Yes, you may use it for uploads.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back