Status
Not open for further replies.
What i would suggest you now to those guys who are still waiting for their site to get accepted or are hanging in between their submissions... So before removing any button/text, just keep requesting for whitelist again and again for once a week atleast a month and i am sure after every try you will get approved finally... and make sure that you follow every rules like no more than 4 DLL buttons on it before requesting..

Phaze are busy and lazy so give them a wake up call for more than 4-5 whitelist request every week..:)

the most annoying thing about phaze is that you can't get an answer anywhere !!! on forum , disscusion about phazeddl is not allowed , on gotphaze they don't answer , reallt annoying ...

dekstr are totally agree with you, I trmis of vreao 4 times, demand for white list after I received mailu from them, and no response. the mails sent from Phaze to put the world to link their website to increase her rank on Google. some people are very malevolent and lazy. so I had to say about Phaze, and eventually you remove buttons from the site and links, as they make their money

Mate, As per my experience Phaze is active now.. but they don't reply to email... if u follow all rules & apply for whitelist.. u will get it but still no email confirmation !

I recently got approved and 4* on phaze..

Jass, congratulations for having received 4 stars, by the way know that you are active in all sites of DDL, I really like your site, you get very far with the site, and is one of the best, and I have 12 sites for warez, but I have a bit to get to you. all respect for that because you made ​​something with your site.

thank you Ciul3x, for your comments...

Act I don't know much about warez, just started my site to learn about warez & now its good to see that its doing good !

WarezShares has always been whitelisted on there, but like all the others I seem to have 0 submissions and the domain warezshares.com is whitelisted whereas www.warezshares.com isn't. Anyways emailed them today, hopefully I'll be getting a positive reply. :)

i have sent them last mail before 2 or 3 weeks . still no answer . btw my submissions getting listed , but it needs up to 2 or days to be done . first submissions are in "not approved yet" than they dissapere from there , and after day or two they apper in listed submissions .

what about other ppl , how many time it takes to get yours sibmission listed ?

WarezShares has always been whitelisted on there, but like all the others I seem to have 0 submissions and the domain warezshares.com is whitelisted whereas www.warezshares.com isn't. Anyways emailed them today, hopefully I'll be getting a positive reply. :)

No need to mail them, simply when submitting remove www. part from urls. I assume you have auto non-www to www redirect so links will get accepted and visitors won't get 404 errors as they will get redirected to www part without even noticing.

i wait 5hrs max..
don't know why i wait so long . also my site get *1 , also don't know why . :facepalm:
how much traffic do you get from phaze daily , and how many links ?
No need to mail them, simply when submitting remove www. part from urls. I assume you have auto non-www to www redirect so links will get accepted and visitors won't get 404 errors as they will get redirected to www part without even noticing.
i submit all of my links witout www , but as i mentioned above i wait so long :facepalm:

they listed my submissions after 72hrs , 3 freaking days !!! no reply on email , why i don't just remove them ...:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back