Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day when I submitted it was almost instant. Now I cant even see my links but I've seen other peoples submission went through. Do I need to wait or should I resubmit them again?

No need to mail them, simply when submitting remove www. part from urls. I assume you have auto non-www to www redirect so links will get accepted and visitors won't get 404 errors as they will get redirected to www part without even noticing.

Well I emailed them about a re rate, used the re rate page on the site itself. Which email do you guys email to for re rates since it's not automatic yet.

Hello
Mr. dvibes , I want to inform you that not Phaze sucks, I just was added to white list with 3 sites and gave me two stars each. if you observe the rules of the Phaze, will be accepted the white list. I had to say so. a good day everyone.

i also mailed them and now it's 12th day but no respones but don't try to mail them again may be they banned your site....you nver know ab8 them some people say tht they are very happy with kat and link plz yea they are sendign gud amount but phaze is just just sending double of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back