Any one tried Onlinekeystore.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All,

Yes im the owner of that site and has been in business since 2006, no scam site will be around for 5 years nearly lol, anyway i guarantee that all serials will be fine but in some cases due to heavy workload etc some serials are mistyped or sometimes disabled due to publisher noticing that someone from outside eu has activated a game from another region.

This only happens occasionally but we will always replace or refund if needed in these cases but it is in no way because the key is illegal or obtained illegally as some may suggest.

We have many happy customers and a big member base and yes i own many warez sites and forums so its most likely that your email has been extracted from these databases and added to our mailing list, if you want to be taken off of it please submit a ticket at our support site below

http://onlinekeysupport.com/

any questions please feel free to ask

thanks

EH aka OKS_LegenD

yeah we accpet over 50 payment options

alertpay
moneybookers
paypal
paysafecard
all major credit cards
and eu split specific gateways like sofortüberweisung and ideal etc

Gonna confirm that OKS is very legit and i've "known" Elite_Haxor since before it evne launched.

We didnt end our relationship on the most positive terms so me saying that his project is legit + decent means something i hope :p

This website sells keys that they bought using stolen credit cards.
and they acknowledged this but still didn't refund me

Response Max via Email 06/11/2012 12:22 AM
Hello,

The Guild Wars 2 Serial Code that you registered was originally purchased from our website https://buy.guildwars2.com/. This purchase was made using a stolen credit/debit card and was thus flagged as a fraudulent charge. This resulted in the provided serial code being permanently disabled.

I would suggest contacting the seller from whom you purchased the code for a full refund, as they sold you a code purchased with a stolen credit or debit card.

In order to regain access to the pre-purchase benefits, you must pre-purchase Guild Wars 2 again and apply a new, valid code to your account. To ensure this does not happen in the future, please purchase the game from one of our authorized retail partners https://buy.guildwars2.com/retailers or purchase directly from our website https://buy.guildwars2.com/.

Regards,
Max
NCsoft Account Support

Yes I have Proof

I posted on their Support Ticket
The person said to show proof of wat i said i showed them the email that ArenaNet Sent me.
And they said In this Case we can offer you a new key or a gift card worth the same money.
So i said i wont want either i want a refund or i will dispute the payment with paypal
so they said no need to do that we will refund u in 3 days.
its been 6 days no refund, and now they ignore my support ticket, emails etc

I can paste the screen shots of it all if you wish?

They're offering you the same thing that you paid for, I don't see why you now want a refund, you originally sent the money for a key, the key got blacklisted, they are willing to send you a new one or a gift card.

If this was like the third time this happened, I could understand you wanting a refund, but this may have just been a mistake of some sorts, I'd personally give them a second chance.

I don't want an other key because of the way they bought it.
ArenaNet claim they bought the Key from the Guild Wars website using a Stolen credit Card.
Would you want a key again from them knowing the previous one was banned because it was bought by a stolen credit card?

Guild Wars / ArenaNet said the following

The Guild Wars 2 Serial Code that you registered was originally purchased from our website https://buy.guildwars2.com/. This purchase was made using a stolen credit/debit card and was thus flagged as a fraudulent charge. This resulted in the provided serial code being permanently disabled.

I would suggest contacting the seller from whom you purchased the code for a full refund, as they sold you a code purchased with a stolen credit or debit card.

Kept waiting for keys and then they give you an invalid one

Hello,

I have recently purchased a key off the site and waited a week to receive it, I did receive one after the wait and it turned out to be an invalid key, I am still waiting for a working one and will never use this site again because of these problems, they also delete honest reviews off their Facebook page if they are slightly bad.

It is a shame as could have used the site a lot but will now avoid.

I hope they get their problems sorted soon and also hope the above about using stolen debit cards is not true as that is illegal and a sure way to get the site shut down.

Just in case this someone checks this thread for Onlinekeystore info

I was a new customer to OKS, only two purchases. Both had problems. First was Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Which was locked by region and the only way to fix this was for the "support" team to log into my Uplay account and link it from Singapore, or where ever they are based from. That was fine. I still got the game I paid for and could play it. Fair enough.

Last week I purchased Splinter Cell Blacklist as pre-order. It was supposed to come out on the 22nd (20th in U.S.) since they are in Singapore. Again, the couple extra days were not a problem to me. So Friday the 23rd comes around (one day late) and still no key. Late that afternoon I receive an email saying due to Gamescon, the keys would not be available until Monday the 26th. Still I think OK fine, I can wait. So I finally get an email late Monday afternoon with the serial key attached in a rar file. FINALLY I was happy I could play this game!! So I immediately go to Uplay and sign in and enter my newly received key....Only to get the message "this key is already linked to another Uplay account". I was blown away. I quickly entered a ticket to OKS "support" asking if they could help....That was three days ago and have yet to get a reply.

I decided to jump on OKS Facebook to see if any other of their customers had this problem. Maybe I was doing something wrong. So I posted a comment stating only that. I asked if anyone else had that message when trying to activate their key. Within a few minutes, I received a Facebook message from OKS saying "Facebook is not the place to chase down support!!" And moments later my post was deleted. So my only options are to submit a ticket on "support" and continue to have my ticket ignored. No thanks.

If this site would spend even HALF the manpower in support and verifying their key sources as they do in trolling the review websites trying to make them look like a creditable key store, they would be fine. I will give them one thing, they are good at covering their tracks when they scam customers out of their money. This will most assuredly be the only money they steal from this man. If you decide to buy from them....Good luck to you!!

Again, you have been warned..

Edit: This is the message I got from Ubisoft support regarding the key OKS sold to me...

"The vendor that you used to make the purchase is not a legitimate online vendor. It appears that you have been sold a key that was also sold to someone else.

This scam works because the online seller uses stolen credit cards to purchase a game from a legitimate online vendor, and then resells the key. Once the purchase is flagged as fraudulent from the original vendor, we have to ban the key. I would suggest that you contact the online vendor about a refund."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back