Any one tried Onlinekeystore.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 comments
I get emails from him to 4 of my mails accounts and have never bought anything from him, so don't know how he got my email addresses.

No biggy, I just delete them anyways

Several similar stores sell keys but they usually get blocked with a couple of months. They do seem to last for a while though. I'm unsure if this was the website I used about 2 years ago or not, if it was; several keys were blacklisted although the owner sent my new keys and I finally managed to get a key what worked. Can't remember how long it worked for though. Through experience I'd rather buy a game which has online play via a game shop; brand new.

From what I remember someone once mentioning about OKS, they buy these games in bulk from some cheap stores; well that's how they get the cheap pricing, etc. They also save on shipping because they don't ship out anything, just digital delivery.

From what I remember someone once mentioning about OKS, they buy these games in bulk from some cheap stores; well that's how they get the cheap pricing, etc. They also save on shipping because they don't ship out anything, just digital delivery.

So what do they do with the discs???

Yeah I get spam from that site every now and then, I think he bought database of some forum so that's how he got my mail, there's no other way he could have it.

He have your email because EH own ton forums/websites. Both warez and non warez. It's not hard to extract all emails and then use them for bulk sending...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back