all hosts are listed here suck our money since january 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
all hosts are listed here suck our money since january 2012

No hosts have sucked your money :facepalm: I doubt there is even one member in this thread that only uploads legal files.

Its in all File hosts TOS not to upload copyright material, so you shouldn't have been paid $0.01 in the 1st place, so you have lost $0

Awesome topic :) add more filehosting to list :) .

I think that uploaded.net and rapidgator rule the world of hosting :) but who knows for how much time

BTW : ultraMEGAbit (astalavista baby) ?
What is the reason ?

No hosts have sucked your money :facepalm: I doubt there is even one member in this thread that only uploads legal files.

Its in all File hosts TOS not to upload copyright material, so you shouldn't have been paid $0.01 in the 1st place, so you have lost $0

You're joking, right? Because surely you don't expect ANYONE to take your statement seriously. But just in case you are in fact serious. File hosts know exactly who their affiliates are and they know, and have always known exactly what they upload and post. So let's not play stupid here.

Thanks for that. I guess you are right.

I think the reason that I get so upset sometimes is I have spent many hours making money for file hosts. And I have been screwed a few times. Hotfile was the first. But they were under attack so I can understand. But there are some file hosts that just use affiliates to make some quick cash and then find any convenient excuse that they come up with not to pay them. But yeah, you are right. I should just ignore it.

You're joking, right? Because surely you don't expect ANYONE to take your statement seriously. But just in case you are in fact serious. File hosts know exactly who their affiliates are and they know, and have always known exactly what they upload and post. So let's not play stupid here.

That is in conflict with EVERYTHING I have ever read at TorrentFreak or any other pro-filesharing site. According to them, filehosts are mostly used to share legal materials that the uploaders created themselves and own the rights to. People just make money using them because 1000s of people are wanting to download your vacation photos and some will even pay $10/mth for the added convenience of downloading a complete strangers vacation photos very quickly. Are you saying that's not the truth?
:unsure:

I think that we should strict on the topic to keep this thread clean. This thread is very useful for the newbie. There is no point to talk about what's right, what's wrong in this thread.

How is this useful? some people call a site a scam and the next user gets paid every single time. Where does that leave you? Nowhere. One user gets numerous DMCAs a day so why should he be paid for clearly breaking the rules. How is that a scam at all?

Guess this thread will live forever because list is endless :) Don't know what else needs to happen to realize.

If you want to share your data with community then that's fine. Pick for example RapidShare and do not worry about deleting. It will not happen if your files are in fact yours, be sure in that.

Otherwise, anyone who plans to earn couple of bucks on copyright material should count on fraud. At the end your gonna stay without money, files ... everything and also consider yourself lucky if you don't get an invitation to the court. Sooner or later you will realize uselessness of that. Life is something far more then click on upload button entire day.

Filelockers hide behind DMCA especially when it's about payment, until then they pretend that everything is all right. Many have not even met the first payment .... Guys, they will only use you as they do. If you want to share your files then choice RapidShare but if you want to risk for couple of bucks (price of 1 hamburger), make this list endless then OK. Good luck then :)

@Jesse I guess that you reply to my post. It is useful because this thread is like a guideline. Yes, you are right about each uploader didn't get paid for many reasons and Some uploader get paid from some filehost that list in this thread.

I'm one of those who get paid too.

Guideline is always useful for the newbie. After that, they need to find more information before they make decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back