all hosts are listed here suck our money since january 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think WJunction needs to enforce a much stiffer rule for any file host who wants to create an advertising/support thread that they need to submit legal paperwork that shows they are a legit business, that can be tracked down if not complying to their promises.

It seriously is fraud to pretend to be a legal business, enter a contract with members then screw them out of earnings while they make big bank for themselves. Less likely people that have intentions to rip people off will not be spending a bunch of money upfront to register a legal business and everything else it takes to actually be legal.

yes you are right, as you check filehost section, few teenage guys come together and put their few thousand $
and buy a domain and install a default script in a server and collect monies .
i

I still think WJunction needs to enforce a much stiffer rule for any file host who wants to create an advertising/support thread that they need to submit legal paperwork that shows they are a legit business, that can be tracked down if not complying to their promises.

It seriously is fraud to pretend to be a legal business, enter a contract with members then screw them out of earnings while they make big bank for themselves. Less likely people that have intentions to rip people off will not be spending a bunch of money upfront to register a legal business and everything else it takes to actually be legal.

i completely agree. im getting dizzy just from seeing the list of filehosts on the support thread, and they pop up like mushrooms in the rain and they close down that fast.

the problem is that nothing can be actually done here to prevent it. showing a document wont mean anything. they can show all the correct documents ans still take our money and leave. its just a matter of luck.

work videopremium.net

New poped up or in suspicious hosts in 1st page (be carefull and read their topic before join)

Faststream.in (payment problems or pending problems)
VideoMega.tv (tech problems)
Filestrum.com (payment problems or pending problems)
Filegag.com (too many bug since they are opened)
DivXMov.Net (6 giveaway to 6 top uploader? suspicious action for me)
SharingMaster.com
VideoZed
FileDownloads.org
MonsterUploads.eu
Uplly.com (too many tech problems)
MuchUpload.com (payment problems or pending problems)
V-VIDS.COM
VideoPremium.NET

i work with videopremium.net from 5 months and they always paid me.. Paypal and Webmoney

sharpfile

sharpfile forum is closed 3-4 days now, they disabled ppd program, users already left them, and looks like they are close to end up.....(already added to list) and probably confirmed....

1+

The first things you can do is check the hosting script and then the domain name whois.

If they are using the Oxi or Xfs script and Domain Privacy is listed as the whois then chances are almost certain they will soon appear on this list.

Any files uploaded to any of the listed sc@mmers should be deleted and if possible all referring posts to those files edited.

All your hard work is just a dishonest monetizing sc@m to earn these jokers ad revenue.

Most important of all try another method of earning a few $$s, how many times do you need to be hit by a car before you learn to look before you cross the road.

+1 Jesse . Its people who still keep on using them , get ditched then cry for some days and then again land up using similar host bz everone needs money . So nothing can be done to prevent this . Its just posters give some time to post and the these so called scam host take some to market their host and when they have enough money they rip us off and hide then again come by different name . And regarding them showing their paper work I think noone will do bz most of them do know that most files uploaded on their host will be coprighted files so b doin this they dont wanna get in trouble their sole aim is to make money and then disappear.

put them at the list...

Form validation errors found

This account is banned. Reason given: Made 0 sales, paid 2 times. 22$ unpaid. we're SCAM? byebye

put them at the list...

Form validation errors found

This account is banned. Reason given: Made 0 sales, paid 2 times. 22$ unpaid. we're SCAM? byebye

That sounds more then fair. Why keep paying you money for sending 0 in sales? That just costs them money. It's the same as just burning it in a fire every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back