all hosts are listed here suck our money since january 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
uload.to (they say for return....but pending...)

nice work at least we know what is going on.

You don't need to create a list of scam filehost because it's simple , don't join any filehost with XFSpro script so the list is unlimited

never trust again xfs script filehost(s) (as they sooner or later suspend affiliate programs + f*ck all affiliates) like sharpfile & venusfile did and many others

ALL filehosts who encourage users to upload (ofc, illegal content) for money will scam one or the other day. Be ready to get scammed, be prepared to cry and be very well prepared for stupid discussions about these scam/soon-to-scam hosts.

Protip - There are 1000 other methods to make money online and in a legal manner. Stop this uploading shit, you are going nowhere. Why do you want to earn off somebody else's hardwork? Sharing is caring, but sharing for money is definitely not caring.

Wanna see what is it that you guys go through here on WJ? Look below:

yRuDe.png

Just leave that shit passion/job/hardwork/business or whatever you call it and start doing something legit.

You have a short memory Filepost should be on that list after screwing many affiliates with lies, the fact they have hidden affiliates now is neither here nor there, excepting they are now in full knowledge that all the files uploaded are copyrighted which makes Filepost an accessory during the fact.

if you read, I made list companies that are created after the BIG BANG in january not before this. we can add more than 10-15 company. After this big bang, lots of lame company appeared like poped up acnes on teenage boy's face. They had gone with one pinch with our money.

Rox, yes if we earn money sharing illegal things is a risky subject and no guarantee of it. But problem here, we know it and there are still stable and good hosts try to keep alive after paypal's 2nd big bang operation. And some small companies are like vultures around lions try to bite a piece of meat.
We try to find these vultures. Eaten by lions is an honor but being teasing out by vultures is a great pain.

Last edited:
ALL filehosts who encourage users to upload (ofc, illegal content) for money will scam one or the other day. Be ready to get scammed, be prepared to cry and be very well prepared for stupid discussions about these scam/soon-to-scam hosts.

Protip - There are 1000 other methods to make money online and in a legal manner. Stop this uploading shit, you are going nowhere. Why do you want to earn off somebody else's hardwork? Sharing is caring, but sharing for money is definitely not caring.

Wanna see what is it that you guys go through here on WJ? Look below:

Just leave that shit passion/job/hardwork/business or whatever you call it and start doing something legit.

One of the best comments I've read lately here. As former uploader, I can only confirm this, of course. Recently started to sell at TF and CC (of course legal stuffs coded by myself) and earn well. I've never been cheated so far. Proof that honest work is always a better choice then to be fooled by some putz, mitz, tutz ... overnight filehost.

I suggest WJ stop this practice. Do not give them place for their threads, otherwise they will scam those people will get a chance to destroy the economies of Europe and US in favor of piracy. In fact there is no good in that and you know that very well. This is forum for webmasters and should remain as such.

I see only deception in file hosts, nothing more. Do not allow them to cheat people for money that they will never get. Do not allow them to destroy the work of others, entire economies ...

One of the best comments I've read lately here. As former uploader, I can only confirm this, of course. Recently started to sell at TF and CC (of course legal stuffs coded by myself) and earn well. I've never been cheated so far. Proof that honest work is always a better choice then to be fooled by some putz, mitz, tutz ... overnight filehost.

I suggest WJ stop this practice. Do not give them place for their threads, otherwise they will scam those people will get a chance to destroy the economies of Europe and US in favor of piracy. In fact there is no good in that and you know that very well. This is forum for webmasters and should remain as such.

I see only deception in file hosts, nothing more. Do not allow them to cheat people for money that they will never get. Do not allow them to destroy the work of others, entire economies ...

WJ itself cannot stop these threads, its the uploaders who should switch from uploading to some other legal method of earning. It is the demand which brings in the supply (except in case of Apple Products where the supply brings in demand :| ). People should stop uploading pirated content and expect to earn off it, period.

Bunch of babies who uploaded pirated shit that wasn't yours in the first place and now you're crying cuz you got jacked by a fool smart enough to exploit you idiots. Got what ya deserved.

Oh Noz!!

Now how iz I feedz my famili sir bro?

They were smart enough to get what they intended to and run away. Story of life.

@rox agree :)

yeap we (all) know in the long-run (sooner or later) they are gonna dissapear and scam uploaders. and sometimes the uploaders motivate them (as u said) to re-open another xfs filehost and scam after 2 month(s) and the cycle continues.

However even if u are a serious uploader and want to continue the odds are against of doing this anymore as it is not worth and choices are very limited to do so and trust a service ;)

or I can choose free sharing against those anti-pirate companies in many host :) after I found few uploaders like me have enough money can waste against them. This is the otherway and with the power of VPS, nobody can stop illegal sharing. My monthly income from job is $2500, and sharing files with 2 hosts cost and vps cost each month is 150$ . ITS NOTHING FOR ME. I accept they may ban my accounts and can keep a dupe account for backup and my monthly cost is 300$ is acceptable for freedom. And 2-3 best uploaders can waste $300 each month can keep alive this pirate sector. Nobody can stop us. And we left from the main point of this subject and please let us go back to main subject of this topic. We are not talking about pirate sharing is Good or not. Please if you want to talk about it open another topic out of this topic

A great affiliate program needs big investment, like filesonic and wupload
All these new filehosts, are owned by people with less money that rent some cheap servers, and install some cracked version of XFilesharing script
I will never invest 1 second of my time in all these shitty filehost
Upload files to Free User friendly filehosts, get traffic, and get a way to monetize the traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back