ZStream.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to 40$/10k | Double Rate Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear manager have the same problem but mine is already for months, used to earn up to $ 2 a day and now barely reached $ 0.5 ..
could check my account please? .... my site has good traffic and think it should be something outside, I need your help please

my username is chicope

@Streamin
Since the 21st of October, our earnings dropped by about 75%. Number 5. "All videos views are counted." but I think you've changed your view counter from 1 view = 1 view point to 3 views = 1 view point since the above mentioned date, reason why everyones' earnings hit 75% rock bottom. Please, be kind enough to check on this matter because we are not earning anymore, or if this view count adjustment is necessary on your behalf, "3 views = 1 view point" system is too much... maybe we can meet at 2 views = 1 view point.

There is no issue with views at the moment, counting is working properly.

There is no issue with views at the moment, counting is working properly.
Kindly check my account then because I really think there's something wrong with the view count for about 10 days already. I used to earn $20 - $40 a day and I dropped to $2 since that Error 504 recently and/or after reinstating my account from being mistakenly banned for suspected use of third party script.

USERNAME: XXXyinXXX

P.S.
If it is not too much to ask... can I have a PREMIUM upgrade on both of my Streamin and ZStream account just like the others? Thank you very much.

Hello. I have a problem - I managed to withdrawal 71$ and acquiring around 14$/day and was banned by administrator on site zstream: ''Your account was banned by administrator ''. I do not really understand the reason, I have around 11000 promoted links and didn't breach any rules. I wrote in PM and on email, without any answer.

''Hello. I have a problem - I managed to withdrawal 71$ and acquiring around 14$/day and was banned by administrator on site zstream: ''Your account was banned by administrator ''. I do not really understand the reason, I have around 11000 promoted links and didn't breach any rules. I wrote in PM and on email, without any answer.''

Please check pm.

tudor

i think you ar one of that spammer on watchseries.ag but this is not my problem this is your stile to work

i was on the same situation like you...the problem is xbmc...if you have 71$ maybe your real money is 5$...

so do not be worried about that money because that money is not realy

Azot

I'm not a spammer. It is true that promote on watchseries but I never put more than two links to episode. And anyway you can not post more than two links to episode. I promoted 11000 links and I have links to good serials so it was possible to do more views. I have proof, but the admin does not want to answer.

tudor you do not understand what I mean?

the traffic is very bad on watchseries...the most of views is comming from xbmc

if you se 10 views your real views is 1 or 2 or 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back