ZooUpload.com -50% of Premium Sales or $15/1000 downloads! [Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that you are the same owner of Xfileshare ( same data, same action same server down everything same, same location ) let go to see if you will make the same end of Xfileshare, that closed sending regards to all uploaders without pay anything :)

Seems that you are the same owner of Xfileshare ( same data, same action same server down everything same, same location ) let go to see if you will make the same end of Xfileshare, that closed sending regards to all uploaders without pay anything :)

it is also clear from their English translated! ;)

I want to formally inform that the staff of ZooUpload have nothing in common with the owners of Xfileshare. None of our services is linked to their web site, nor their owners.

me too!!!!

Gozilla (or Cita?) Sleeeeeeepppppppp ;)

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Support NOT respond a mail... same xfilescam...

I want to formally inform that the staff of ZooUpload have nothing in common with the owners of Xfileshare. None of our services is linked to their web site, nor their owners.

yes yes yes...:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))

But please :

Xfileshare.eu was located with OVH server Netherlands

xfileshare.eu IP address location & more: Host of the IP: xfileshare.eu[Whois] [Reverse IP] Host IP [?]: 94.23.151.17 [Whois] [Reverse IP] IP country code: NL IP address country:
nl.png
Netherlands IP address state: n/a IP address city: n/a IP address latitude: 52.5000 IP address longitude: 5.7500 ISP of this IP [?]: Ovh Systems Organization: OVH BV

Zooupload.com THE SAME with OVH server in France

zooupload.com IP address location & more: Host of the IP: zooupload.com[Whois] [Reverse IP] Host IP [?]: 37.59.18.204 [Whois] [Reverse IP] IP country code: FR IP address country:
fr.png
France IP address state: n/a IP address city: n/a IP address latitude: 46.0000 IP address longitude: 2.0000 ISP of this IP [?]: Ovh Systems Organization: OVH SAS

Also Paypal owner of Xfileshare was one italian Sardinian man :) owner of zooupload.com is again one italian man :)

Again in xfileshare.eu always there was problem with server and always was used this message:

"We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes."

For zooupload.... the same actually :)

One perfect CLONE :) but attentionm mine is only one suggestion dont joke with fire.

I hope to be wrong.

Last edited:
We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

Have to wait long?

how long takes 24 hours in your country Zooupload ?

In the next few hours the site will be down for maintenance.
We are adding new faster servers (port 10GB).
The files upload will be stopped for about 24 hours.
The downloads and access to accounts will remain active.

thats more like 48 hours

Why don't you wait before accusing the host to be scam, till now they pay ,and they don't shave downloads, by the way the site is back, cheers:P

Prefer to speak the truth that is the same xfileshare! Explaining the reasons for the closure and promising xfileshare all our money, then we will use zooupload! No liability is needless to this topic and there are two users who expect to pay more than 48 hours ..
What about .. better speak up!
Waiting for your news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back