ZooUpload.com -50% of Premium Sales or $15/1000 downloads! [Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would like that your site will be useable,the minimum download speed is 250k for free users.In this form ( with 60-70k and even 100k ) is absolutely useless.

Please think about it!

Thank you!

what the!

now free user only 100GB space? anon anon and registered user download speed @ 100Kbps +500Mb

zooupload became a jungle filehosting now, you really need to stay at jungle. bye2 :P

rapidgator is better

Pretty sure this will discourage most of the downloaders even though this somewhat encourages some uploaders to upload due to the paypout is good. But if no one uses this service to download stuff, even the payout is awesome, uploaders will not make any profits (Cuz uploaders make money through downloaders, who download their stuff) and this is due to the fact that

1) your filehost is just established and not a lot of people recognize that. In addition, there is no sure way that this filehost is stable and will run for years.

2) Not a lot of people use this filehost. That is, not a lot of uploaders use this service, which means there isn't a lot of stuff to download. Remember, downloaders tend to buy premium account if there is a lot of stuff for them to download. They want to pay what they deserve in return.

3) Remember reputation gets built up slowly and this cannot be done within a day or a month. Due to the speed restriction, surely that people try it once and never gonna use it again because the first impression they get from zooupload is bad (crawling speed) compared to other filehost. So first impression is really important.

You might want to consider the strategy Megauplod or Filesonic use in advertising.

stop wasting our time with zooupload, 1st they came with nice features for baiting is join his site and upload. after a lot of file uploaded and now he changed the plan, and whats next will happen?

sanstitreftv.png

:O

Yesterday I was in 11.2Mo/s...

Anyway,where is the 100k speed?The current speed 10-40k. :facepalm:

I read on the site: "Congratulation for your first payout" Ok,this is great news,but would be more important,if you'll make your site useable!!
Please,fix the download speed,and please think about the users suggestions....etc. Especially the 100k download speed,which is very-very low for the bigger files. ;)

Thanks!

-.-"

1) Do not respond to ticket
2) There is a page of statistics!
3) Once downloaded, the download is scored downloaded but does not pay me! I downloaded about 5 files with a gain of $ 0

In the description you say you are different from other hosting, and we have to choose you because you are different from others .. maybe you're different .. but in a negative way! Otherwise you are worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back