Status
Not open for further replies.
Its his software

It's the right of z o o m to decide the price at which he will sell the software.
You ppl have no rights to force him to lower the price.

Those who don't like the price simply don't use the software.
You can only post your REQUEST to lower the price and can't warn/threat z o o m

You are threatening z o o m to lower the software price, or you will crack the software. This is wrong.

The thing is everyone here has paid the initial fee for the software so its upto us whether to use or not. Ohh I forgot to mention that making dupe accounts to prove your monkey crap is pretty amateur.

In my honest opinion it would be best to charge a flat rate for the program.

Touching on what Hyperz said in regards to the rate limit set on uploading, I too find that a bit absurd. There's no reason to limit anyone. It's your program, do what you wish, but you're severely devaluing what you have here by all of this extra nonsense.

Additionally, please keep the thread civil and clean. Some of the comments in here have been borderline indirectly threatening (you know what exactly I'm talking about).

Kind Regards,
To0

Last edited:
Looks like z_0_0_m clearly doesn't understand the situation here at all!!
Read this carefully before you write another post in haste;

You are the creator of this application, and hence you definitely deserve the right to price your app. But there's a proper way to do it.
You are forcing people to "buy" your app, whilst you call that "Donating". Donation is largely different to what you call "buying". It must be done through free will, not by forcing anyone.

So what can you do now?
You have only one option now; make this a paid application showing all the limitations and terms, so you can rightfully claim the price of your hardwork.
If you still continue to flame and post senseless stuff, then i'm sorry you'll regret this move pretty soon.

@z_o_o_m what if i donate $0.10 then i should get 50 gb upload or not? Or are you even imposing how much people should "donate"?

Last edited:
@z_o_o_m what if i donate $0.10 then i should get 50 gb upload or not? Or are you even imposing how much people should "donate"?

Would you seriously consider paying him for your own bandwidth? If people really fall for this then I guess it _is_ possible getting rich doing nothing. I think I'm going to start asking people for a "donation" every time they do 10 Google searches, lol.

I was sarcastic. $0.10 is still a donation, even if a small one and according to his plans you need to donate to get more bandwidth.
But i know he impose users a minimum amount that needs to be donated if they want more bandwidth (which sucks).

Either way, I'm not using zoom for uploads for a long time so...

i see you are destroying what you have build all last years, you are losing all uploaders man !
think again, it's the End of your software, be smarter man :-=

Tell me, why should there even be an upload limit? Do you pay for these peoples internet connections and/or bandwidth? No. If everything would go trough your servers then yes it would make sense because you have to pay the bills, but it doesn't. And that's the issue. Imagine MultiPoster putting a random limit on the amount of topics it can send. Imagine EC going like "oh, this guy sent 1000 threads, better block his account until he pays up"... It's like the mob going door to door demanding protection money.

also Imagine rdp provider set to uploading limit to client instead of advertising unlimited bandwidth. lolz!

I hope there will be an alternative to zoom real soon!

I found an alternative, but it has only 34 hosts supported. It's called NeembuuUploader.
Direct downoad: http://rapidshare.com/files/3333178835/NeembuuUploader.v2.9.zip
Home: Neembuu Uploader

Yes, this apps kills Zoom soon whenever they provide most current popular filehost. another big change it supports multi-os platform, instead Zoom supports only Win.

Last edited:
I tried that NeembuuUploader few months back and can't hardly be called a "replacement" for zoom. Only a few hosts are supported and some only supports uploading as anonymous and not with registered account.

Also interface and configuration is cumbersome + some issues related to uploading I don't quite remember now.

You guys have to realize that you stingy fucks are the onea who brought this on yourself. Instead of paying the small fee of 10 bucks, you had to rape the shit out of that 1 key.

You guys have to realize that you stingy fucks are the onea who brought this on yourself. Instead of paying the small fee of 10 bucks, you had to rape the shit out of that 1 key.

Limiting a key to one individual is like a 5 minute job for a developer, just saying. It's funny really since he went trough trouble of adding like 5 million anti-debugger tricks, checking against a ton of know process/window names, encrypted strings, integrity checks, obfuscated data over HTTP and then packed all this junk with a slightly modified version of UPX. He basically used every trick in the book to prevent it from being "shared", yet he can't limit IP's on individual keys and has to resort to what's basically extortion? Right...

Edit: And the best part is, the crap he's selling is build specifically for the sh*t he's trying to prevent.

Last edited:
I tried that NeembuuUploader few months back and can't hardly be called a "replacement" for zoom. Only a few hosts are supported and some only supports uploading as anonymous and not with registered account.

Also interface and configuration is cumbersome + some issues related to uploading I don't quite remember now.

It's better than nothing. :) They support accounts now. Of course it cannot be a replacement, thats why I wrote "alternative". ;)

z-o-o-m why don't you implement yearly license kind of thing or something? Free updates, unlimited program usage and support for a year for fixed price. If yearly subscription expires, then people still could use your program but not get updates or support. Billing(forcing to donate) people for bandwidth usage is just greedy, because your program don't have anything to do with bandwidth usage. You don't mediate any traffic, your program directly uploads to filehosts.

It's like I buy a shovel and must pay fee for shovel seller because i earn too much money with digging. da fuq dude :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back