Zoom Uploader Lagging and Same Slow Speed for All Filehosts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blura

Hello guys!
So been with zoom since a long time and sometimes since days it start to upload like s**t !
Using RG / UL / FF and other 3 filehosts and upload 6 files at max and it goes like 200kb/sec for all of them and then it reduces to 50kb/sec then it goes like 1005kb/sec for all of them at once, because normally every filehost goes with a speed for ex RG 20mb/sec UL 50mb/sec and files get uploaded fastly ... but with this situation they take hours for small sizes ... I use an RDP so I tought other users are consuming bandwith but I used web upload and all the files were super fastly uploaded with normal fast speeds.
Anybody is facing or faced the same problem ? any solutions ?

4 comments
swD1ATZLT466_eFvhIzDTQ.png

Maybe the zoom is limiting your speed, currently if you do a lot of uploads the zoom limits your speed and quantity of simultaneous uploads. Checks if there is any message in the program that warns you about it.
cdGhbJy2SiKsKBNVocv7vA.png

Maybe, but I got no message like that and the speeds go up sometimes to 5mb - 20mb/sec like normal upload situation !

This happens when you upload several files at a time. It equals the same speed for every file.Try to download only 1 at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back