ZipFile.cc and FileZip.cc are thieves and SCAMER - do not register !!!!!!!!

edikomax

Zipfile nad Filezip is another sites founded by the owners of Filevast and Filetitle - which sites a month ago banned all their users without paying them any money, and now they have changed automatically in Zipfile - another tool for cheating and robbing.
Be careful and do not register with this company until in a few months you will be automatically banned without being able to receive your earned money.

http://filetitle.com -> FileZip.cc
http://filevast.com -> Zipfile.cc

Zipfile's owner also includes two other 3 websites:
filegrade, filepair and savefile - so they probably after some time as they will not bring the owner of certain income will be closed by banning all users without paying out data.

How do I know that all 7 websites (FileZip, ZipFile, FileVast, FileTitle, FileGrade, FilePair, SaveFile) belong to the same person - well, payments are made from the same WebMoney account for all websites.

DO NOT REGISTER TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ROBBED OF MONEY !!!!

PS. The website owner does not answer questions !!!!!!

18 comments
Is it really a scam? I registered with them and upload some files that are converting then someone registered using my referral link and are making $16 per day. I want to know how they are having a high convertion but i'm unable to view the referral name.

do you both have proofs or we just talk for free with no proofs?

The referral i mention has already ask for a cashout and here is the earnings since yesterday (Smaller but still good for one day of work).

print.jpg

SCAM !!!!!!!!!

Do not use this shit !!!!!!

hey will ban your accounts, close the page and open another domain to steal from !!!!

every few months they do exactly the same
they have banned my accounts twice, closed the pages and opened another shit !!!!
it started with FastFile !!!!

Yes i think that is a scam. I will wait for the time that is on the Terms of service and then write a review...

For payment request on January you will be paid in the end (last 5 days) of February.

Can anyone tell me what is the info above and how it can be used.

Note: If you know this information you probably have been paid.

I have always received payment from the services listed above from the same account.
Then these services either disappeared from the network or banned my accounts.

The next systems in the queue are: FileGrade, FilePair, SaveFile - I did not receive payment from them in the previous month, which determines that this is another SCAM !!!!!
Post automatically merged:

As I thought
All 3 websites ( FileGrade, FilePair, SaveFile) have banned my accounts today by deleting all my files and not paying the cash.

One big shit scamer cheater and thief
I advise you not to hang out with this thief's services !!!!!

SCAM !! SCAM !! SCAM !! SCAM !! SCAM !! SCAM !!

Last edited:
Yes, they are a scam, my files were all delete and my account banned. They are just scamming people trying to earn as much as they can from ad-revenue and premium accounts.

I8tg5TY.jpg

Last edited:
Back