Zevera... My personal Rating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Images would be required on free image hosts, such as imgur.com or similar. Not on filehosts.

I dont even have to see the images, you made approx 15 different claims, and I will see only 2 images...

I bet you haven't read their TOS, before you applied... and those images are proving that...
Not to mention they are having money back guarantee, and you can request refund...

If you are not satisfied with your premium account you can request a refund in the first 5 days if you haven’t downloaded more than 8 GB or more than 10 different files.

EDIT:

There's one newb here, not understanding that respecting staff on this forum is top notch priority. This includes smartass comments, disrespect, irony, sarcasm, and similar indirect insults of my intelligence. My little speech wasn't pointed to anyone in particular, but toward all negative reviews, that usually consist from competition, (assumption based on 10-15 posts I've deleted that contained a link toward some other similar service) or people who can't read what they are purchasing, before they do such thing. They also don't read that they CAN issue a refund, but trying to be persistive, and using 100GB bandwidth on some service, to determine if it's good or bad, is if nothing else, proof that one doesn't have a knowledge about the purchase. You found my comment somehow biased? Then read again what's been written here. Check how many claims you made, and how little to none proof you provided regarding all those. Btw, Zevera is not even advertising here, they registered here to reply on this topic alone.

A little guide what to do when making a review of such service.

1. When you make a claim, provide us with screenshots/proofs that support your claim.
2. Both positive and negative reviews, without proof that support claim, should be taken with grain of salt.
3. Before you decide to throw a mud on someone, read what you agreed to, read help files, if any, read TOS. This will save everyone's time.
4. Do have in mind that file hosts do everything to get rid of such services, or limit them as much as possible, from using their bandwidth.

Not one single claim in this thread is supported by any valid proof.
There seems to be general problem, that users don't read what they are paying for, what they can expect, and what not, or even take a look at refund policy.

Last edited:
my 2 cents

I bought a 50GB account from zevera and got a code wich doubled the amount, so i got 100GB. Wich was very nice.

I have this account for about a year now and i still have about 50GB left.
(I download about 600GB/month with a 60Mb connection, mostly from private torrents wich are free.)

This is because lots of hosters are down or very very slow (50-200KB/s) on zevera, and they do have limits even when most of them say unlimmited.

rapidgator is one of the few hoster that works pretty good on zeveras site (+- 2MB/s per file with JET) but then they give you a limit of 5GB.

I use the direct download function and the latest version of jet downloader that they recommend.

I am 30 years old and have been downloading 15 years of them, so I know a little something about it. :)

Also the forum from zevera is to heavely monitored, all posts need to be approved by an admin, so 95% of you're posts don't get on the forum, often even simple questions.

But when you go on google and lookup zevera, you will find that on every forum where people are discussing zevera, that Mr Zevera shows up and tells you they're service is all good. If they would put that much time in fixing the company than all might be well :)

Bottom line, Zevera is not a total loss but very few hosters work correctly on zevera, and very bad support.

BTW sorry for my bad english.

NEVER GO WITH ZEVERA AFFILIATE PROGRAM!!!

Where are you ZEVERA guy?
Lets explain,why i have no sales in a last 3 months?
When i started to promote zevera,on the first 2 weeks i have sold 4 accounts.After that nothing sold in 10weeks,its a little bit strange.My site got more and more traffic,and i get no sales at all.Its impossible,because i got mostly first tier traffic.
Before zevera i have advertised a similar service and i got sales daily....

and im not the only one,just Google for more cases...

Im sure,that zevera is just set up to scam their affiliates.
1.You can not find any payment proof from zevera.
2.You can find a lot of affiliates,who have the same problem like me.

this is not a made-up thing, this is true!!!

P.S.
If this is not enough, just delete my post.Like zevera do on their official forum....

good bye zevera,i hope you will get ,what you deserve......

Last edited:
BAD NAUGHTY ZEVERA

Hi guys
I'm new to the forum as I've been hunting for an alternative to zevera who i was with for 10 months. YES I gave them quite a chance!

I had nothing but problems the whole time. Dropouts,server down,links not working.....and THREE times they expired my account before I'd used my quota. I had like 10Gb left and it just disappeared without warning. Funny though- this mainly happened after i'd complained and their only response to those complaints was to tell me to send them the links that didnt work. That would be a LOT of links. I must admit though,that the first couple of times they expired my account.they reinstated it in full after I'd complained and had to prove it was their fault.
The third time,though, I'd tried to download 6 Gb of files which would've expired the account,but they didn't work. I logged on the next day to find AGAIN, my acc. expired! Again I complained but they told me that as the server had registered those files as queued to download,that counted,even though they failed to download!!!

No end of complaining worked so i decided to look elsewhere. I found Premiumize.me which I've signed up for a trial account. Imagine my surprise when I pasted in my 5gb of links and they worked immediately!! It's about halfway though and still going strong right now.

I'll let you know how it goes but meanwhile, check this out!

Last edited by a moderator:
zevera.com SCAM

i made an account just so i can post this and warn other people.

Zevera is a HORRIBLE multihoster. they have ahoster status page that supposedly shows which hosters are currently available. this page has never been true, they seem to update it only after there are multiple complaints about that hoster not working, they do not monitor which websites work and which dont.

if your thinking about getting a zevera preimum account because of how many hoster they support, DONT its a scam.

the reliability of this site is about 5%, so 95% of the time it does not work.

DO NOT BUY ZEVERA PREMIUM, THEY LIE ABOUT HOSTER SUPPORT AND DELETE ANY COMPLAINING ON FORUMS

i fully agree with that. i have a premium for 2 weeks and most of the time its not downloading anything

Interesting, it works for me with JDownloader2, Arch Linux. I personally use it for bitshare, rapidgator, luckyshare, uploaded, filefactory, netload. I think it is cheaper than to buy premium accounts for all of these. My connection is 400 KB/sec and it is fully exploited. I bought 600 GB traffic about 2 years ago, but that day was discount program and I got 1200 GB traffic for the same price. I still have about 1000 GB... It also can be used to copy files from one filehost to another :sun: Affiliate program seems good to me at least till now, I get a sale every 3-4 days / 3-8 euros. Though I haven't get paid till now [:|]

Last edited:
I've had two users in the last couple days mention that they use Zevera on my site. I immediately banned them and null routed their IPs from any access.

I know I'm not alone on this either, and I'm going to try to find all the IP Network Ranges that they use to make sure that my affiliated file hosts have the blocked as well.

Sites like Zevera are too costly for file top host affiliates like me to allow to exist. I know I'm not alone with this and I also know Zevera isn't the first kid on the block who tried to make a buck by offering this type of service, nor will they be the last. But one thing I can say is that we'll do a good job at making sure they're not going to work for very long if they continue to operate on this business model which costs us...

I just want to point out that Zevera is nothing but scams and lies. If you look at their site you'll notice that they advertise a partnership with both Keep2Share & Ultramegabit, this is not true at all, in fact both companies have stated on this forum that they block Zevera from their servers.

Sources:

zeveraHbcGB.png

Last edited:
I just want to point out that Zevera is nothing but scams and lies. If you look at their site you'll notice that they advertise a partnership with both Keep2Share & Ultramegabit, this is not true at all, in fact both companies have stated on this forum that they block Zevera from their servers.

Sources:

zeveraHbcGB.png

I agree with you Zevera is scammer!
I use the www.downloader.guru multihoster for about 4 months and Iam very Satisfied.
It's supports all basic hosters like nitroflare, keep2share, uploaded, rapidgator, turbobit, putlocker and
100+ more other.
It's cheap and stable.

Sources:

zeveraHbcGB.png

I agree with you Zevera is scammer!
I use the www.downloader.guru multihoster for about 4 months and Iam very Satisfied.
It's supports all basic hosters like nitroflare, keep2share, uploaded, rapidgator, turbobit, putlocker and
100+ more other.
It's cheap and stable.

dont know about DG bec paid now but nothing came money has been cut and ststus is trail only sent message if they reply its good otherwise its scam

s..they have replied soon and status added i think they are trusted and spped is good

Last edited:
zevera is aliar !!!

I've received a email from them which said :

Use your Special Offer Code you double your Order NOW!

Yes it’s true! For every Premium Package you buy, we give you another one FOR FREE!!

For example: if you purchase a 6-months Zevera subscription we give you another 6 months FOR FREE! If you purchase a 50 GB account, you now get 100 GB!

So, what are you waiting for? Take advantage of our special offer NOW!

I've purchased a 50GB account with the "Special offer code" but I received 50GB instead of 100GB ...I then sent them an email for that problem but they don't give a sh*t to answer ....

Please be careful with this liar zevera.com

also an another good debrid site is multihoster8.com,
It supports 80+ Hosters, like nitroflare, icerbox, keep2share, uploaded, rapidgator, Turbobit, share online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back