Zevera... My personal Rating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried to download 1 file from fiberupload using your zevera.com,its worked and then tried to download another file,it shows account expired,then after few minutes its shows account active,and working again,but my account is lifetime.then why this problem shows?

i tried to download 1 file from fiberupload using your zevera.com,its worked and then tried to download another file,it shows account expired,then after few minutes its shows account active,and working again,but my account is lifetime.then why this problem shows?
My guess is that you have some problem with cookies? also note that www.zevera.com has different cookies than zevera.com..... But why download one file at a time? why dont download multiple?

Still waiting for any feedback you guys can give.... It was so easy to spoil zeveras reputation when we did not have knowledge of this post and now that we are here to respond and help nobody answers?

Yes we do but you will have to intercept the direct download link... We dont have an interface for generating links for remote upload yet....

Apparently, still not working

After reading the reviews here for Zevera, I was not going to sign up for the service. However, the manager...or whomever...that registered and offered a refund to the OP and seemed legitimately concerned with the experience changed my mind and I signed up.

After trying 15 different links with 6 different file hosts; just 2 links worked with only a single host. I asked for a refund because there is no way I am wasting anymore time trying to get links working with this service.

The reply stated that, with Rapidshare for example, the service is offered on a "best effort basis". Which is to say, maybe this will work, sometimes, with a couple of hosts and we're not issuing a refund if you expected anything to work consistently.

What a scam this is, such a great idea but holy crap is the execution horrific. Don't sign up for Zevera!

Updating the post to note that a refund was later given.

Last edited:
After reading the reviews here for Zevera, I was not going to sign up for the service. However, the manager...or whomever...that registered and offered a refund to the OP and seemed legitimately concerned with the experience changed my mind and I signed up.

After trying 15 different links with 6 different file hosts; just 2 links worked with only a single host. I asked for a refund because there is no way I am wasting anymore time trying to get links working with this service.

The reply stated that, with Rapidshare for example, the service is offered on a "best effort basis". Which is to say, maybe this will work, sometimes, with a couple of hosts and we're not issuing a refund if you expected anything to work consistently.

What a scam this is, such a great idea but holy crap is the execution horrific. Don't sign up for Zevera!

Next time you sign up wityh a service make sure you READ WHAT THEY PROVIDE BEFORE YOU SIGN UP!!! This guy came to us and asking for support for hosters THAT ARE NOT ADVERTISED!!!! And you think this is valid grounds for refund?????? you asked for rapidshare and depositfiles.... yes those hosters are supported on best effort, which means that sometimes they work sometimes not AND THAT EXACTLY IS THE REASON THAT THEY ARE NOT ADVERTISED AS SUPPORTED HOSTS!!!!

My god did you even see what you are signing up to????

Honestly guys if you think you will get something more than what we advertise then dont sign up.... you will waste both our and your time!

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Good to hear they still dont work properly. I'll be sticking with rpnet. have never had a failed link there :)

Well, wait until he signs up and starts trying not supported hosters.... that will teach them!

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Good to hear they still dont work properly. I'll be sticking with rpnet. have never had a failed link there :)

I just tried a depositfiles link with rpnet... and it does not work!!! looks like scam to me!!!!

(just proving my point)...

It's been ok for me, I find if I do downloads in the morning, UK time, it's better than later on in the day, I have been getting links and then using IDM to do the downloads, maybe 1 in 20 files gives me an error page and not the file and I just redo that file and it works the second time, given that it's much cheaper than getting premium accounts with lots of different hosters, which may or may not be there tomorrow I think the service is ok for the price.

Gawd, I need to vent about the quality of theire service. The websites they list on their download page never work. I don't buy all that PR BS the zevera admin posts here, one month free account bull crap. Just to update, its been a month since the last post here, nothing has changed. They really need to step up.

Yes for sure still we do not support hosters that we do not advertise if that is what you mean....probably because your account was free you did not bother even trying to download.... as soon as you got an error you gave up without even checking.... what you have to understand is that a service like that CANNOT be perfect.... it depends on soooo many factors..... what we can guarantee is that we will solve all problems asap... and that is what keeps our users happy!

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Gawd, I need to vent about the quality of theire service. The websites they list on their download page never work. I don't buy all that PR BS the zevera admin posts here, one month free account bull crap. Just to update, its been a month since the last post here, nothing has changed. They really need to step up.

Seriously?? one post just to say something about zevera? i am honoured!

i made an account just so i can post this and warn other people.

Zevera is a HORRIBLE multihoster. they have ahoster status page that supposedly shows which hosters are currently available. this page has never been true, they seem to update it only after there are multiple complaints about that hoster not working, they do not monitor which websites work and which dont.

if your thinking about getting a zevera preimum account because of how many hoster they support, DONT its a scam.

the reliability of this site is about 5%, so 95% of the time it does not work.

DO NOT BUY ZEVERA PREMIUM, THEY LIE ABOUT HOSTER SUPPORT AND DELETE ANY COMPLAINING ON FORUMS

Yeah.u think filehoster will stay quiet if one of their premium account download 10 terrabytes per day or even more...there is no guarantee on debrid site..if u realy are a downloader and u can tried torrent or u can choose 1 or 2 filehost premium so u will not have that kind of problem.

I use it for Netload and Uploaded links, works perfectly for me... 2.5mb/s download speed...

I'm doubly dubious, first because nothing at Zevera works anything remotely resembling perfectly and second because I had a premium uploaded account and never got that speed.

Last edited:
When you guys have such horrible claims about someone/something, do provide proof instead of plain words. We would rather believe screenshots, than claims coming from new members, who are most likely people with similar service, trying to put down competition. This is the most common behavior, and it is expected, knowing who's running these services.

So, if you have screenshots to support your words, do provide them. Else, it's meaningless to claim something without real undeniable proof.

On top of that, seems that users don't understand that this is Zevera reviews topic, it has nothing to do with other services, so don't advertise other services here. If you want to make a review topic for any other service, that you think deserves such, then open new thread.

Images would be required on free image hosts, such as imgur.com or similar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back