Selling ZETATUBE - Xvideos theme for wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbCoder

This theme was called xtheme years ago and I have removed it from my store for a long time until I found the time to redesign it.This theme now is responsive and 90% has the same look of xvideos.

ztube-1.png

Theme Features:

1. [*=center]Responsive Design - Mobile Friendly
    [*=center]Jwplayer Integrated for youtube, vimeo or external or internal video urls.
    [*=center]Seo Friendly - Seo Options
    [*=center]Awesome Theme Settings Panel using redux framework.
    [*=center]Custom Taxonomies (performer and channel)
    [*=center]Advertising wizard for desktop and mobile advertisements
    [*=center]Sidebar and menu support
    [*=center]Profile builder (profile, login, registration, password reset and favorited posts widget with avatar function)
    [*=center]Custom fields are managable for all video plugins
    [*=center]Compatibility Options for tubeace, tubescrapper and wp-script.
    [*=center]Style Settings and export / import settings

You can take a look on theme settings panel screenshots on the phurcase page.

Phurcase and Demo Url

Mobile Friendly Test

12 comments
Im sorry but those are just notices because the debug mode was enabled theme doesnt have any error since Im creating themes localy in php7

the 2 lines that you saw were just two notices which are required and just removed now you can take a look again.

the problem was just a mistake in wp-config.php of the demo page because I forgot wordpress debug mode true(open) however thanks for your suggestion and attention :smokin:

Last edited:
screenshot_18.png
Maybe not your day .... I would like to see the demo before deciding to buy it.

Update: It now works.

BTW: If you click on the 'fullscreen' button on the player, the only the screen goes full but the video stays small.

BTW2: I would have liked to see a screenshot the post page to see how a post is added. And a screenshot of the page where performers are added.

Last edited:
That happend to me too but not only with this theme with the latest jwplayer version on all my themes Im checking this problem so happened only with iphone 6s and safari on macbook but only with youtube videos, it working fine when I use any mp4 url instead as you know in jwplayer we can add youtube url and it displays in jwplayer so the problem is happening in youtube videos only however Im still looking on this and Im contacting to jwplayer.com forums too.

So, the issue is with jwplayer and youtube api but in demos Im using youtube videos because paypal doesnt allow us to show adult content with mp4 it works fine.

I have just changed the last post to //vr.jwplayer.com/content/AgqYcfAT/AgqYcfAT-FctPAkow.mp4 instead of a youtube url

http://mytubepress.com/demostration/zetatube/super-bass/

Last edited:
yes its a jwplayer issue only for youtube videos if u check the link that I posted in my last post it opens the full screen normal with a mp4 url https://support.jwplayer.com/customer/portal/questions/9953326-no-fullscreen-for-youtube-videos-on-ios

Last edited:
of course the performer list has the same type of pagination which you see in videos but I didnt have much time to add more performers however in theme settings panel there are post limit options where you can change channel, catgeory and performers to display.So pagination works also for categories and channels.Also it grabs the post images randomly in my other themes there is also custom image upload but in this theme I tried my best to make something similar with xvideos.

Im waiting a response from jwplayer team as I update theme I will let you know here since its a jwplayer issue today or tomorow I will be on this problem with zetatube.

Finaly I found the issue, it was a forgotten css code in player.php of my theme and I was looking on css files.However now the full screen is working fine and jwplayer has been updated to yhe last version 7.11.1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back