ZapFile.net -PPD Earn $41/1K DLs, PPS- 80% of SALES + 80% of REBILLS, Weekly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am professional uploader and can u give me premium for unlimited storage because i have RDP and will upload as much :)
Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dear , we are not ignoring it , we are actually working out something , should be done by tomorrow , and we will give you an answer for this by tomorrow :) , do not worry please :)

OK, that's good, we will be waiting :) I'm very interested in the detailed reply.

Okay , here's the thing , we actually messed up with website owner profits and referrals profits.
We have now changed this as below,
Website owners would get 10% , and there is no referral plan.
@Quadro : Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

I am professional uploader and can u give me premium for unlimited storage because i have RDP and will upload as much :)
Regards

What is your username please ?

Last edited:
Regards

Your username : princevegeta
was upgraded to premium
Good luck !

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Free user - 60 sec before download and 3 days between downloads - 60 Sec NP but wait for 3 day between downloads lol you got to be kidding me. I heard of 1hr; 3 day lol

Are you going to fix this issue. Yes or No?[/FONT]

wow man you weren't even jk. it up to you if you want to fix this.

You have to wait 2 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 58 seconds till next download

Next download delay has been changed to 75 mins for FREE users and 60 mins for Registered users .

Last edited:
The speed for free user is 85 KB/s and registered is 100 KB/s , sorry , cannot make it 200 !

Why ???
At 100 kbps I will have to give up.
No one will want to wait half a day to download a large file.
Other systems offer 200-300 kB/s without problems.

If your files are interesting , your downloader will probably end up buying a Premium account , you must try our PPS program :)

I wonder how can you pay 80% to affiliates and still make money?

Check again :)

1 month subscription through qwikpay... it says clearly, price $14 and Service Charge $0.51 :))
But, the 80% is calculated over $11,2 (instead $14, because he wants), so, actually you get the 64% only

dmitry, alex, chaos... Coincidentally he always uses the same liar techniques

I wonder how can you pay 80% to affiliates and still make money?

Check again :)

1 month subscription through qwikpay... it says clearly, price $14 and Service Charge $0.51 :))
But, the 80% is calculated over $11,2 (instead $14, because he wants), so, actually you get the 64% only

dmitry, alex, chaos... Coincidentally he always uses the same liar techniques

Hello Mr. Filthy competitor ,
This is one last time I'm answering you ,
1> Payment Gateways are not FREE !!! They charge us on every transaction !
2>Service Charge $0.51 which you are saying is going to QWIKPAY , not us , its their policy to charge ( You are free to confirm this by asking their support , suppor@qwikpay.org)
3>We are fully transparent , and mentioned the prices and their calculations on the main page !!!!
4>We do not know who are these people whom you mentioned ( dmitry and alex)5>Try how hard you can to fool these people by your cheap tricks , they are smart enough , and they l decide whats good for them.

Henceforth , you are IGNORED in my thread, good bye and good luck with your business.

PDD rates were decreased? i think im earnings a bit less
The rates are same , please take a screenshot of makemoney page of PPD program , so that you do not forget !
Theres nothing , that has changed.

Last edited:
Zapfile

Zapfile we can provide better prices processing for you , that too north america based with high approval rate and 7 day payouts.

You have to come on skype and accept our contact request. We have tried to add you numerous times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back