ZapFile.net -PPD Earn $41/1K DLs, PPS- 80% of SALES + 80% of REBILLS, Weekly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , I understand your feeling , the recent filehosts have left a bad taste in uploaders mouth , but yes, not all fingers of the hand are same !
You are welcome to test our file host , if not , then good luck !

Thanks, but I just don't understand how can you pay 100% of money you get. I thought 85%+15%+5% is a 100%. or not?

Well , I understand your feeling , the recent filehosts have left a bad taste in uploaders mouth , but yes, not all fingers of the hand are same !
You are welcome to test our file host , if not , then good luck !

Thanks, but I just don't understand how can you pay 100% of money you get. I thought 85%+15%+5% is a 100%. or not?

Well ,
How can one earn , 85% + 15 % + 5% at the same time ? ? ??

In the first post I see you said, that you pay 80% from sales +15% for website owners, right? Actually, even this is too good to be true :) But, also you pay 5% of referrals.
So, If one partner gets 95% then invites another one, which will get the same 95%, then the first one will get 95% +5% ref.

Thank you ZapFile for my first payment. <3
zapfile_payment.png

Last edited:
Why put 7 days at 4$ ? i don't like :(
Hello , thanks for feedback , but we need to do this since we are new , and spending $14 for a 30 day plan for a user is bit hard , so , we had to make this introductory plan of 7 Days , which will allow users to test speed and we are sure that , they will definitely like it , which will indeed help in pushing sales for bigger plans.
Btw , we see you had logged in 3 days ago , and uploaded only 5 files of total 7.5MB ??
Could you please tell the reason of your disappointment ?

I have not started yet, just try the upload, is good, my files will have an average of 350mb and I will use premium only

$4 7 days have automatic rebill 7 days ?

remote upload with mediafire and mega is possible?

thanks

Last edited:
In the first post I see you said, that you pay 80% from sales +15% for website owners, right? Actually, even this is too good to be true :) But, also you pay 5% of referrals.
So, If one partner gets 95% then invites another one, which will get the same 95%, then the first one will get 95% +5% ref.

i still would be interested about getting an serious answer to this question.

ftp ftp.zapfile.net....
ftp: connect: Connection timed out
Check now ?

I have not started yet, just try the upload, is good, my files will have an average of 350mb and I will use premium only

$4 7 days have automatic rebill 7 days ?

remote upload with mediafire and mega is possible?

thanks
No rebills.
Under my account you can check list of websites which allows remote upload

Last edited:

i still would be interested about getting an serious answer to this question.

ZapFile ignores it the second time. I think we won't get serious answer. Though, silence is an answer too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back