Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
The new project from maniac (a wjunction user) (still in beta but lot of peolpe using it browsy.co) would be some good way to do that

You should combine social networking and youtube. It's very good. Can rapid increase views.

Last edited:
Why would you need to buy views for your youtube videos as these kind of views are most likely done by robots and not real people so your message in the video would not be forwarding to the real people who can help with your business. You should only concentrate on real views and one of the best ways to increase real views is to share your videos on social sites.

Hello,
I want increase views of my videos, do you know how i can buy views ? Or another way.
Thanks
You'll only waste your money on buying views for your video.
How about share your videos instead on social media sites.
Or share it here, so we can see if it is really worth viewing.
Maybe our opinions can help you to improve your video..

Your constituents are using YouTube as a search engine – so you should be too! Think about what your supporters are searching, and make sure those keywords are included in your video tags. Keep in mind that what people are searching aren’t always an accurate description of the video.

Buying Youtube views is most of the time no worth your money. It's better to invest in social signals and seo for your video.

Buying views on YouTube is not a recommended course of action because it does not provide any long term benefits for you. As a poster pointed out, buying views means that people are not going to watch the video but by robots. You are better off using social media to increase your views because it means people who normally do not see your content will see it more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back