Yourvideohost.com : Earn up to $30 per 10000 Views / Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All users already been notified about new payment terms last month via email, it will be processed on 10th. Please check check your email. Thank you.

stupid host!:D

This user is already been banned from website for being abusive on skype, so he is on right path .

and again he is doing it on skype. So all users as you all see why he is banned.

ARpeXAJ.png

Yes...please admin delete and all my videos..

i hope soon yourvideohost & videohosthd to close!

Hello All users already been notified about new payment terms last month via email, it will be processed on 10th. Please check check your email. Thank you.

This user is already been banned from website for being abusive on skype, so he is on right path .

and again he is doing it on skype. So all users as you all see why he is banned.

ARpeXAJ.png

Yes...please admin delete and all my videos..

i hope soon yourvideohost & videohosthd to close!

Dont Try to command the Owner of This Host..he is paying Ma Men..

admin is very friendly dude and every time got paid and all problem resolved on time so guys be cool if you have any problem please discuss with admin in normal way don't abuse him it will not make any sense to abuse admins of hosting sites they are always here to make better business with us so till admin always replying you everything is fine if he will start ignoring us then it will be a issue so be calm and yourvideohosting right now growing good in my point of view i am getting good about of views which makes me satisfied and already got paid 3 time thanks admin

regards

[h=1]Software error:[/h]Can't exec:
Duplicate entry '291058' for key 'file' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 58.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

tarpi can you prove pls?because look im whaiting for my payment...almost 2 month

or this host pay only few users?

i do not know why but I feel as will become scam

he pays 2 users who come here and

''payment received''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back