You Love FaceBook Or Twitter

Facebook vs Twitter, which is your favorite?

• Twitter

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Facebook

Votes: 50 92.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
33 comments
FaceBook ofcourse. There's only recently been a Twitter hype so meh, you never know I might just end up moving.

I don't really see how you can really compare the two for the simple fact they're completely different.

Facebook is a "Social Network"

Twitter is not a "Social Network" per Say, It's more of a "Legal SPAM tool" (Retweet) everyone - For status updates of stuff.

Not to mention, If you're a business and you want to use 'Facebook' you cannot create your 'username' as a 'Business Page' until you have 1,000 Fans; Therefore you would have to create a 'Facebook Profile' with that username, so nobody acquires it and since you're allowed one change and once you acquire all 1,000 Fans and then change the name on your 'Profile to like, CompanyName_profile and then update the Fan Page with CompanyName so when people 'View your Profile' it will actually start redirecting them to a different page.

Twitter on the other hand doesn't have the problem, but if your username is already taken, you can contact them to get it back. (I've got my accounts back within a day)

A really useful tool is, http://namechk.com - Checks a lot Social Networks available usernames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back