Yonzy - File Hosting + Media Streaming - No Wait Times - PPD Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. can't upload with zoom uploader
2. max files to upload just 5 ?
3. can you remove "copy link" features or setting with non public ?
4. count only above 7 mb ?

Last edited:
1. can't upload with zoom uploader
2. max files to upload just 5 ?
3. can you remove "copy link" features or setting with non public ?
4. count only above 7 mb ?
1. Fix your settings or contact zoom
2. At a time, yes
3. That's the stats feature that is private. You cannot have private files at all. We're a file sharing host only. Don't add anything you don't want made public
4. Yes

A question Mr Yonzy
If i split some movie of my vacations in 10 parts,and some unique user download all 10,that will be count as 10 downloads?
i mean ¿you will give me 10 credits, even if those files are downloaded by the same user/ip?

A question Mr Yonzy
If i split some movie of my vacations in 10 parts,and some unique user download all 10,that will be count as 10 downloads?
i mean ¿you will give me 10 credits, even if those files are downloaded by the same user/ip?

Exactamundo. That's the way it has been since Yonzy opened and for now at least. There hasn't been talks to change it.

Everything looks good , just a few question :-if the files get automatically removed , will you remove the money earned from those files too ??

if I Removed The Files myself , will you remove the money earned from those files too ??

& Can I get More Space to Upload When I Reach the Max Storage Space ??

& Is There A Possibility To Increase the Rate For Tier D Other Country ??

Everything looks good , just a few question :-if the files get automatically removed , will you remove the money earned from those files too ??

if I Removed The Files myself , will you remove the money earned from those files too ??

& Can I get More Space to Upload When I Reach the Max Storage Space ??

& Is There A Possibility To Increase the Rate For Tier D Other Country ??

Hello,

- no earnings are removed for either
- no more space is possible at the moment. we were bouncing back and forth about being able to sell more, but it's on the backburner for the moment while we look into different ways of doing things
- no possibility to increase any rates. they're high enough for us not selling a product

remote upl dont work
Remote is fine. There have been no issues in over a month.

Just select a file and drag it to the folder you made.

You can also select multiple files with ctrl or right click and select all.

ok thanks for explain , just started with this site , but a bit worry about payment and how long you can last , as your site does not have premium income

Last edited:
ok thanks for explain , just started with this site , but a bit worry about payment and how long you can last , as your site does not have premium income

Understandable. This comes with a learning curve for us as well. So far things are going well, but we're used to selling a service too.

why my friend can copy my file to his account , what does this mean , will i or he get the credit if someone download the copy file , please remove the copy file feature or let user have choice to on or off it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back