Yonzy - File Hosting + Media Streaming - No Wait Times - PPD Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonzy

Yonzy - The surfer friendly approach to sharing files...

More downloads/streams = more money! Your users will flock to Yonzy links like there's no tomorrow

We offer no premium accounts. Your users will have fantastic download experiences without waiting forever to start a download or be limited to a single file.

niM4Nu9.png

HTn7Eks.png

Yonzy features at a glance?

• Super speeds for all users
  • No wait times + simultaneous downloads
  • Upload size limit: 500MB unregistered and 5GB registered
  • Download option for all streams
  • 1TB of storage
  • 7MB+ for rewards
  • Register now!

FAQ: Knowledgebase
Support: Contact

M0ZT84Q.png
yonzy-help

Last edited:
242 comments
no webmoney?
No webmoney at the moment. It's possible when we run a update on payment processors.

At the moment users can pay with Payza and Skrill. Credit cards through either.

Payments to affiliates:

We process payment requests via PayPal, bank deposit, and Western Union.

Supported Countries for bank transfer: Australia, China, France, Germany, India, Morocco, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Romania, and the United Kingdom.

For Western Union or bank transfer, please contact support.
Well to WJ

> Do You Count Mulitple Hits From One IP?
> Do You Allow Backups To Be Stored?
> Is This Thread Approved By Mods?

Hello dannyarcher,

1. A user is only counted once per file. So a single user can download multiple files and be counted. Just not twice per file.
  2. Backups, no. We're meant for file sharing. You'd be best using Google Drive or OneDrive for backups as we delete files not being downloaded.
  3. Yes it is. That's what I meant by the 2nd line. We had to prove we were a registered business with the Canadian Government, bank funding, ect.

1. A user is only counted once per file. So a single user can download multiple files and be counted. Just not twice per file.

Quotes like this always confuse the hell out of me. So you saying that if a user would download someone's files in major quantities over 24 hrs, all the downloads would be counted?

I mean, how can that even be? Do you enforce some huge waiting time interval or what?

And what if the user is premium with no limits. Then, too, you're counting every single download he makes for earning?

I mean, come on.

Well I'm sorry to frustrate you, but it's just the way we have it setup. If we were to set it up a different way, others would be frustrated. In other words, you can not please everyone! So this is the way we set our business budget plan.

You can download 100 of my files. Each file will give me credit. If you download one of my files twice, it will only count as one download towards my pay.

Plus it could change one day. We literally just came out of beta testing. This is what works well for now though.

Quotes like this always confuse the hell out of me. So you saying that if a user would download someone's files in major quantities over 24 hrs, all the downloads would be counted?

I mean, how can that even be? Do you enforce some huge waiting time interval or what?

And what if the user is premium with no limits. Then, too, you're counting every single download he makes for earning?

I mean, come on.

Last edited:
What is the waiting time intervals between downloads? Thanks

Also if another premium user downloads my files, each download will be counted in earnings?

Last edited:
So a user can download file 1 and after finishing getting file 1, they just need to wait 30 seconds and download file 2?

FTP Upload supported?

Last edited:
So a user can download file 1 and after finishing getting file 1, they just need to wait 30 seconds and download file 2?
Nope. Actually a user can download 2 files at a time so long as they wait the 30 seconds before starting the 2nd file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back