Yonzy - File Hosting + Media Streaming - No Wait Times - PPD Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will upload and upload and share with users, even if you dont pay or rates slash. I want the monopoly of the so called copyright trolls to end someday. Also lets give ak some work, so that he will ask for more donations to make a survival. Its good to see AK and his brother W(D)TF fighting over a piece of bread.

whatever!! you have always answers
i give up
go on
good luck

Why do you always want Turkey moving up, do you not understand that Turkey is low quality traffic and worth barely anything.

Exactly. Like I said earlier: some always want want want until whomever they're grabby from can't keep up

i will upload and upload and share with users, even if you dont pay or rates slash. I want the monopoly of the so called copyright trolls to end someday. Also lets give ak some work, so that he will ask for more donations to make a survival. Its good to see AK and his brother W(D)TF fighting over a piece of bread.
Rates will be cut for sure to what's posted in the main post and a few back. These are just promo for now.

Last edited:
xQ0w4iq.png

is earning removed when dmca received?

Nope. Earnings stay unless you cheat.

i suggest you to consider at lreast mexico and argentina on a higher tier. lke other hostings do

No advertiser we have used pays much for Mexico/Argentina traffic. They may buy premium accounts, but we don't sell premiums. We give it all away for free and pay you for downloads.

So it makes no sense to pay more for Mexico/Argentina than we make.

Awesome :D The actual rates should be set by either tomorrow or Saturday. Keep in mind, everything is free. We do not sell premium accounts and give decent speeds for all users while allowing multiple downloads at a time.

Just signed up to start trying it out.

Is there any chance of an increase in regular mode upload speed? I'm getting less than 1 MB/s, so this will take a looooong time. :wacko:
(I'm usually around 5 - 10 MB/s with other hosts)

Hey Depaq,

What location are you uploading from and what are you using to upload with?

My guess is it's a location thing. I tested @ 7MB/sec.

This is definitely something we can check out when we need additional servers though. Maybe we could set them up in another location.
Just signed up to start trying it out.

Is there any chance of an increase in regular mode upload speed? I'm getting less than 1 MB/s, so this will take a looooong time. :wacko:
(I'm usually around 5 - 10 MB/s with other hosts)

I'm using an RDP server located in France. And I'm using the regular file upload from PC, not remote.

I can upload to my website's servers located in USA at over 3MB/s as well. I don't know where your upload server is located at this moment, but it seems less likely to be a location problem. So I don't know.

Last edited:
The upload server is in the US. Maybe try using zoom uploader. But like I said, we can checkout adding other locations when we add servers.

these rates that you are showing now, are those rates refer only to the 7MB's files, or are those your new rates across the table?
never mind i went into the site and saw the new rates, did you just went down to half what you started offering in less than a month?

Last edited:
these rates that you are showing now, are those rates refer only to the 7MB's files, or are those your new rates across the table?
never mind i went into the site and saw the new rates, did you just went down to half what you started offering in less than a month?
It's 7MB and above.

We completely changed Yonzy and had very high promo rates while creating actual rates. We no longer sell premium accounts. Everything is free now for all.

will be great if you add webmoney as payment method :)

Working on it

You went to PPD only with no premium, so does this mean downloads speeds will increase or remain as they are?

Download speed will be increased. At the moment I believe it's at 500kb/sec (max) while we decide what's possible. So much to do with the change all at once :)

I would like to see the Tier A countries rates around 7.5 0r 9$. Rest of the rates are fine

We sell nothing and most visitors block ads. I don't have access to the stats for advertisers, but that probably won't happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back