Selling Yetishare v5.0.0 File Hosting & Streaming Script - Discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetishare

Corporate Membership
Hi all,

I've just release v5.0.0 of our Yetishare file hosting script. Latest changes include a Core Script Rewrite, New Spirit Theme, File Previews and Improved Sharing.

We're offering a 10% discount for WJ members. Read more at yetishare.com or PM me to get the discounted price.

Checkout a demo here:

un: admin
pw: Password@Demo

Thanks!
Adam.

Last edited:
11 comments
Hi all,

I've just release v5.0.0 of our Yetishare file hosting script. Latest changes include a Core Script Rewrite, New Spirit Theme, File Previews and Improved Sharing.

We're offering a 10% discount for WJ members. Read more at yetishare.com or PM me to get the discounted price.

Checkout a demo here:

un: admin
pw: password

Thanks!
Adam.

I don't recommend choosing Yetishare practically no support. I purchased Yetishare + plugins a few years back and he removes the downloads from your YS panel and displays a annoying message in your admin panel to upgrade your software so pay another $99 + all products are so overpriced and Yetishare has never been completed always had bugs so you abandon previous Yetishare software released yetishare 5.0 completely different product re-written code what about all the previous buyers who have supported you?

Do you think "Yetishare Supporter" group on forums is enough ?

10% discount is nothing, where is increased discount for "Yetishare Supporters" ???

I recommend Sibsoft products, no bugs, you don't have to keep paying them on yearly basis to get updates etc
Post automatically merged:

@FIELDZ076 Hope I saved you a lot of money. Quicker yetishare 5 is nulled the better.

I forgot to mention when he updates his plugin to next version and your support for product has expired you will need to buy the plugin again. I feel so stupid that I paid him for a massively buggy script and then he just abandons original project and releases entirely different release YS 5.0 also with many many bugs it's laughable.

he removes the downloads from your YS panel
It's never removed, you always have access to download the code you purchased. I think you're referring to the latest releases, after 12 months you do indeed no longer have access to this, like most other software. I don't think that's unreasonable.

displays a annoying message in your admin panel to upgrade
It's just a new release notification. You can disable it.

so pay another $99 + all products
Incorrect. Existing users pay 60% of the price to renew access to the latest code. This is optional and only if you want the latest code.

what about all the previous buyers who have supported you?
We still support the v4 code for our customers. I actually released an update to v4 plugin code yesterday.

Do you think "Yetishare Supporter" group on forums is enough ?
Well no. But you can also email, raise a support ticket, post on our forums, PM here or contact via Facebook or Twitter.

10% discount is nothing, where is increased discount for "Yetishare Supporters" ???
It's not nothing, it's 10% ;) As mentioned above, "Yetishare Supporters" get a further discount.

Appreciate it sounds like you've had a bad experience previously. I don't know the details as I can't match you from this forum to our support system, but if you're open to trying the script again for free, drop us an email and we'll work something out.

It's never removed, you always have access to download the code you purchased. I think you're referring to the latest releases, after 12 months you do indeed no longer have access to this, like most other software. I don't think that's unreasonable.
Totally wrong, I'm not talking about newest releases this makes sense. I logged back into my account and main Yetishare script version of purchase was gone a long with all the plugins I purchased.

^ This is the main reason I was pissed so had to go around looking for nulled version as a result.

It's just a new release notification. You can disable it.
Can you explain how to do this? I can't find anything related to it in admin panel

Incorrect. Existing users pay 60% of the price to renew access to the latest code. This is optional and only if you want the latest code.
How to find the discount option ?
We still support the v4 code for our customers. I actually released an update to v4 plugin code yesterday.

I noticed that, my plugins are now outdated. Seemed like a ploy at the time to remind people that upgrade is needed could be wrong.

Totally wrong, I'm not talking about newest releases this makes sense. I logged back into my account and main Yetishare script version of purchase was gone a long with all the plugins I purchased.
They're available by logging into our main site mfscripts.com using your account details. I see there wasn't a link on yetishare.com to direct you to mfscripts, which probably added to the confusion, so I've added this. Login to either site and you should see an 'old releases' link.

Can you explain how to do this? I can't find anything related to it in admin panel
I'll drop you a PM.

How to find the discount option ?
Click the 'renew' link on the expired support item after login. You'll be directed to mfscripts.com but it'll auto apply the discount.

it was long ago, i justed logged in again says it was suspended. for unknown reason, i use the same ip address as my paypal purchase, i dont use a vpn, i use my isps ip address.

INV-012436
Some ISP do auto change IP so this is likely the reason behind it. I know mine changes every once in a while

it was long ago, i justed logged in again says it was suspended. for unknown reason, i use the same ip address as my paypal purchase, i dont use a vpn, i use my isps ip address.

INV-012436
It was suspended because the download appeared on nulled sites and therefore used on nearly 200 installs.

and they havent answered support
I've looked over your previous support tickets and you've not raised any tickets about this already.

I can share more detailed information if you want to raise a ticket via our site - https://mfscripts.com/contact.html

It was suspended because the download appeared on nulled sites and therefore used on nearly 200 installs.

I've looked over your previous support tickets and you've not raised any tickets about this already.

I can share more detailed information if you want to raise a ticket via our site - https://mfscripts.com/contact.html
never shared this software, i only installed locally on a test server, never even got to push to production, so i ended up going with bedrive

ill send via contact again

left a msg at 11am

no reply still

another day has gone past no answer again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back