Yesadvertising - High cpc/cpm/cpv ads for publishers (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesuplizard

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Yesadvertising is an online advertising based in Toronto, Canada, with over 16 years of industry experience.

We offer banner, pops, video, and mobile ads to publishers in CPC, CPM, CPV. [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
In addition, we are one of the largest pop under ad exchange in the world processing over 100 Billion full page pop under ads per month. [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Yesadvertising also owns the industry ad serving platform: MyAdMarket[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Publishers:
[/FONT]

• [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]$50 minimum payout (PayPal, Check, Payoneer and Perfect Money), $1000 for wire transfer.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]NET 15 payouts.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]100% fill-rate.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Accept worldwide traffic.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]40,000+ active campaigns.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]All campaigns are scanned by Themediatrust.com.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]High CPC, CPM, CPV.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Quick approval, easy setup & integration.[/FONT]
Register Here

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Advertisers:
[/FONT]

• [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]$50 minimum desposit (PayPal, Check, Payoneer and Perfect Money), $1000 for wire transfer.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Desktop and Mobile Traffic with 10 different targeting features.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Real-time reporting.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Each impression is scanned by traffic quality engine. 100% real human traffic. Block all bot traffic, VPS traffic, Cloud traffic.[/FONT]
Register Here

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Don't hesitate to ask any question in here. We are glad to support all members in wjunction.[/FONT]

11 comments
Ready to boost your offers this week? Clicksor has an amazing offer for you!

Order now for 200,000 CPV traffic from Russia for just $100!

That's a lot of quality traffic at a low price. If you're looking to increase your traffic now, you won't find a better deal!

Take advantage of this amazing sale by clicking on the link below:

Special Advertising Packages | Online Contextual Advertising and Behavioral Marketing Services

The offer ends at the end of the week, so act now!

Let's get advertising!

Best regards,

Yesuplizard

I can say this is the worst ads network ever . my advice to stay away from this network

I had an account with them 1 year ago and the eCPM was too low while they getting paid well from the advertisers .anyway after I reach the minimum no one response to my emails and after 5 months they simply removed my account without paying me .

For publishers it is bad idea ti use this network

Hello Salo, this is unfortunate to hear, I am paying publishers weekly. Could you provide me with your account ID and I can look into this.

And I am not sure why nobody responded to you. All Tickets and inquiries are responded to by a live agent within 4 hours of receiving the inquiry.

Even though you may not want to work with us in the future, I would still want to assist you in getting what money is owed to you.

Thanks

Do you need a large boost of traffic at a low cost? Our team at Clicksor want you to meet your goals. Take us up on this special offer!

This week we have an exciting deal on CPV traffic from France Just $100 for 125,000 CPV! This offer only lasts for a week, so don't hesitate!

If you're interested in this package, visit the link below:

Special Advertising Packages | Online Contextual Advertising and Behavioral Marketing Services

Or PM me for more information.

We hope you enjoy this deal!

Sincerely,

Yesuplizard

Last edited:
To all publishers,

Did you know that if you posted Clicksor payment proof on any forum, website or blog you would earn extra 10% earning?

It’s never been easier to enter, all you need to do is the following:

1. Post Payment Proof: Post up a screen shot or photo of your recent receipt from Clicksor to any forum, your blog, facebook or twitter.

2. Send Your Link: Email the link to your account manager or publisher@clicksor.com

3. Earn the 10% extra revenue: A 10% additional bonus (based on the earning in receipt that you posted) will be added to your next payment.

It is that simple. Go ahead & enjoy the 10% extra revenue!

Last edited:
URL Targeting Feature in Yesadvertising

Yesadvertising offers URL targeting to our advertisers recently. And this feature is not launched to public yet.

If you are interested in URL targeting for your pop under campaigns, please PM with the following information and I will help you to create campaigns:

1. Landing pages
2. Domain list, Device, OS & Countries that your campaigns want to target

Look forward to working with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back