Status
Not open for further replies.

SavkeUltras

Hello guys
I am selling Multi Server License for XvideoSharing script with few mods and subscribtion
Mods:
SRT mod
HD / Mobile encoding mod
HLS streaming mod
Torrent mod

Price on sibsoft site is : 1250$
I will sell for webmoney 550$ send me your offers here, i can accept Bank transfer, BTC, ETH
I dont accept PAYPAL !!!!

Proof of ownership:

eUnSSxn.png

Note
Only today I am selling for this price reason need money
Contact me here or via skype savkee4
URGENT

Post automatically merged:

Bump

Last edited:
55 comments
I hope you find a buyer soon bro

One of my friends bought this license and sent the payment . But you are acting so strange man and you dont answer him even after he sent full payment you gave him BTC address asking him to send more $60 to change the domain . and you even refuse to send him the client area link !!!

Hope you are not a scammer .
The guy sent you all the money then give me the client area link and ask sibsoft to change the email address . changing the domain that is something between him and sibsoft why you need him to send you the $60 !!

Last edited:
s1.png

I'am waiting your reply

Scam alert!!!

Last edited:
Yes this seller is scammer it is confirmed .

My friend who bought this license sent the affiliate link at the seller screenshot to sibsoft and they confirmed it is fake

reporting this SavkeUltras to WJ

What a f*cking stupid user.

That’s why people should never send BTC payments and ALWAYS use paypal for this kind of transactions.

@SavkeUltras hasn't logged since the report, I am surprised at this, I think there will be some explanation but he will be banned in 7 days if he doesn't login.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back