XtremeDedi.com Dedicated Servers France USA,NL,UK Server - from €15/Monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, if you order a server be prepared to give them the following documents...
Even though paypal forwards them my name/address which matched with my account information! Wasted so much of my time...

Next, they will probably start asking for bank statements! :P

1. copy of your ID (passport, driving licence)
2.A proof of address (utility bill)
3.Paypal Screenshot of Name and Address proof with the Transaction details of the payment made .

Did you Read our Thread correctly ?

Important Note Your order will pass our fraud system :

1. Register with your real details name, address, Country etc.
2. Make sure to register with your paypal email, We will send the details to the paypal email only, We don't share your email or details with any one.
3. Dont Use VPN ,Proxy ,any Unathorized Network
4. your name must match your paypal account name .
5. The Information and details is safe with us, We respect your privacy you can check our privacy policy here .
Any Fraud order we will ban your email, IP and Delete your user .

Guys, if you order a server be prepared to give them the following documents...
Even though paypal forwards them my name/address which matched with my account information! Wasted so much of my time...

Next, they will probably start asking for bank statements! :P

2. Make sure to register with your paypal email, We will send the details to the paypal email only, We don't share your email or details with any one.
5. The Information and details is safe with us, We respect your privacy you can check our privacy policy here .

My account details and paypal details match 100%. But if you are checking my current IP then it is a different country because I am traveling.

If your support ticket was helpful enough to identify my location being different, I could have told them the above info. But that was never mentioned. They straight out wanted me to provide my personal documents.

My account details and paypal details match 100%. But if you are checking my current IP then it is a different country because I am traveling.

If your support ticket was helpful enough to identify my location being different, I could have told them the above info. But that was never mentioned. They straight out wanted me to provide my personal documents.

Hello Fraud check has a procedure to verify every order if some is found suspicious we then only ask for personal documents only .
Its not only Ip mismatch and other details too via the fraud check . If you are so sure you have entered the correct info then there should not be any problem providing personal docs .

We dont ask for personal info for every order .

OK, here's my more than 1 months experience with XtremeDedi's RDP :-

1) Performance - 10/10 - never got disappointed with their performance
:dan:
2) Speed - 10/10 - never got stuck away due to speed
:fly:
3) Support - 10/10 - always good 24/7 support :sun:

All in all, XtremeDedi's worth it ! I recommend it to everyone :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back