Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Windows Vsita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 7

Votes: 35 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
these kind of threads are great for increasing your post count :)

thing is its been done maybe a dozen times.

why vista was even on this list is like WTF.

1st Windows 7
2nd Windows XP
3rd Windows 8 alpha
4th any other OS

There was a time when this debate was hot but you are a little too late to start this I am afraid. Windows 7 has clearly established itself as vastly superior to either of the other two by now. Only reason to even mention Windows Xp now is if you have a crappy machine or you need to run a very old program which is not compatible with Win7 but VMWare can solve the latter.

True but it catches virus very fastly.Need to format it after every one week.lol

I've had a Windows XP machine online for about 2 years; No anti-virus, No spyware. It's not used as a browsing machine, it's for e-mail.

There was a time when this debate was hot but you are a little too late to start this I am afraid. Windows 7 has clearly established itself as vastly superior to either of the other two by now. Only reason to even mention Windows Xp now is if you have a crappy machine or you need to run a very old program which is not compatible with Win7 but VMWare can solve the latter.

I can pretty much any program on Windows 7 that XP can, but my favorite e-mail client, Outlook Express 6, which runs on Windows XP as specified above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back