Status
Not open for further replies.

skinner

Hi, I'm facing problems posting with remote machine to one of my site using xmlrpc and cloudflare.

The only way to make it works it's disable cloudflare otherway it wont work and doesn't post.

How can I make all works?

Thanks

4 comments
Hi,

That subdomain probably needs to go direct.

Also: You had subdomains marked as proxied that shouldn't be (Ns, mail, etc.). I've removed the CloudFlare proxy on these records so you don't have issues with those services.

That subdomain probably needs to go direct.

Also: You had subdomains marked as proxied that shouldn't be (Ns, mail, etc.). I've removed the CloudFlare proxy on these records so you don't have issues with those services.

Thanks, I'll check in this way..

EDIT: I confirm that if cloudflare is enable I cant post via xmlrpc; If I disable and connect directly, I can post without problems.

How make subdomain only for xmlrpc.php?

Any solution?

Last edited:
Hi,

It actually looks like you already have the subdomain in your zone file. Is it also configured at your host? That particular record is going direct right now.

It actually looks like you already have the subdomain in your zone file. Is it also configured at your host? That particular record is going direct right now.

I've resolved editing xmlrpc.php and moving to a subfolder. There I've pointed new subdomain and set it without proxy.

Now it works!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back