XLocker.net - Earn Upto 7.05$ Sharing Adult Images + 10% Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone see.. the skip this step thing ?????
What is the probability of a Human being who is not aware that this "a tiny link down to skip and view image??"
All one can see /instructed to "Click on the image"Why do you need to keep that tiny/invisible thing down there to skip??

Ok fine... what happens when one clicks on the image.. pop ups keep on coming... will he get to the image after ..lets say 100 clicks.. No... No effing No....!!!

Seriously Brother?? a 12$ Promo?? what for.. if a viewer cannot manage to view the image..??

Trust me ..Leave Christmas... You Can keep the Promo All year long without having a Loss.. :cough:

you've gotta be **ing kidding me..
I made two tickets to remove/ulter that shit... I even made few posts in this thread.!!

No use..!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone see.. the skip this step thing ?????
What is the probability of a Human being who is not aware that this "a tiny link down to skip and view image??"
All one can see /instructed to "Click on the image"Why do you need to keep that tiny/invisible thing down there to skip??

Ok fine... what happens when one clicks on the image.. pop ups keep on coming... will he get to the image after ..lets say 100 clicks.. No... No effing No....!!!

Seriously Brother?? a 12$ Promo?? what for.. if a viewer cannot manage to view the image..??

Trust me ..Leave Christmas... You Can keep the Promo All year long without having a Loss.. :cough:

you've gotta be **ing kidding me..
I made two tickets to remove/ulter that shit... I even made few posts in this thread.!!

No use..!!

Ok here we go :-

1.Why We keep ''skip this step''?
A. Its because of 12$ Promo which will end today.Afterwards , we will clean all ads and stuff. As we have contacted P2P sites to review our host, they agree on the note that having ''skip'' overlay thing is okay,in addition they also replied with link of imagehosts that have 2 overlays with popups which do irritate users.

We want users to have max this christmas thats why we implied some affiliate ads accordingly.

Please understand on the fact that we donot pay from our pockets , advertisers pay us and we pay you. if we donot have advertisers then there're no use of running affiliate programme.

Thanks for your services & co-operation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here we go :-

1.Why We keep ''skip this step''?
A. Its because of 12$ Promo which will end today.Afterwards , we will clean all ads and stuff. As we have contacted P2P sites to review our host, they agree on the note that having ''skip'' overlay thing is okay,in addition they also replied with link of imagehosts that have 2 overlays with popups which do irritate users.

We want users to have max this christmas thats why we implied some affiliate ads accordingly.

Please understand on the fact that we donot pay from our pockets , advertisers pay us and we pay you. if we donot have advertisers then there're no use of running affiliate programme.

Thanks for your services & co-operation.

My only question was...??!!??
can you see "skip this step" ??

can you see Mr.xlocker??

Last edited:
users would upload more to your site if they wouldn't have to manually edit the Forum code for thumbs. Any plans on fixing that?

wB2jwgj.jpg

Admin Would You Like To Explain This ? No Skip option So Less View Count to images if thats so i am stop sending My Traffic until all issues Get Resolved .... And it applies to Replying to Ticket which i had made Got No Reply From you.

Thanx

It was script error. Sorry for inconvenience.

wB2jwgj.jpg

Admin Would You Like To Explain This ? No Skip option So Less View Count to images if thats so i am stop sending My Traffic until all issues Get Resolved .... And it applies to Replying to Ticket which i had made Got No Reply From you.

Thanx

Best imghost So Far ....

Admin Let Me knw when ur Sending Me Payment Today or Tmrw Thnx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back