XllHost.com - Optimized cPanel Hosting with 1gbps Port Speed - Starting $3 p/m (CAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This host might have been using Shineserver reselller goto the shineserver thread for info
please refrain from posting assumptions of how we run our web hosting as we do not host under other companies.

We are a much larger host then shineservers by all means as we have a larger customer base then seen on wjunction.

My site is down since yesterday and also http://www.xllhost.com/ is down. please help.

We are sorry we have been speaking to the datacenter as it seems the hardware firewall is malfunctioning leaving our entire node without access.

We are trying our best and have offered to send our own firewall, but our DC will not accept outside purchased hardware.

I am sorry to hear of you have moved on.

We did not expect this, but i will rightfully refund you this month even if this possibly is the last day of your billing as we did not fully full fill your hosting experience.

Please open a ticket when our site is up or pm me your client email so i may do so.

Last edited:
please refrain from posting assumptions of how we run our web hosting as we do not host under other companies.

We are a much larger host then shineservers by all means as we have a larger customer base then seen on wjunction.

My site is down since yesterday and also http://www.xllhost.com/ is down. please help.

We are sorry we have been speaking to the datacenter as it seems the hardware firewall is malfunctioning leaving our entire node without access.

We are trying our best and have offered to send our own firewall, but our DC will not accept outside purchased hardware.

I am sorry to hear of you have moved on.

We did not expect this, but i will rightfully refund you this month even if this possibly is the last day of your billing as we did not fully full fill your hosting experience.

Please open a ticket when our site is up or pm me your client email so i may do so.

Does this mean our sites - your service will be online soon with all data? Do you have estimated time?

If our datacenter does not finish by there deadline date for network repairs we will be moving datacenters.

Also all data is intact and has been duplicated to a storage site for security reasons and in case datacenter cannot commit to their word.

We been given notice the firewall will be up in the next 8 hours and we will be deciding if we will be moving datacenters as only one node has been affected while others have still been up, but we do not want to risk it again.

Once the servers are up please create a ticket so we may add credit to your accounts for loss of time because of this tragedy.

I hope you are out of your decision phase now. Its been 5 days now since sites are down, whatever you're upto please do it quickly or if it still needs more time then please let us know so we could also act accordingly

is anyone here to update us?

Last edited:
Sorry i have not updated this thread.

All sites should be up as was informed after having to move around due to network issue.
Id like to apologize to everyone as many of you who i have personally worked with know before i would constantly be active towards keeping staff and server up 99% of the time.

The past few months i have been busy with supporting my family and have left most of the resposibilities to the main owner of xllhost (we merged a year back with my personal hosting) of which i was co-owner helping to keep the service alive.

I still am active time to time, but at this time i was notified late and did not have a chance to catch the datacenters mistake early enough.

I soon will be making sure to setup a fallback server in which our shared accounts will be able to use if the main server ever goes down. Unfortunately i cannot offer the same to resellers as it is your own responsibility to maintain your site and users sites. We just offer our service to you as stable as possible.

I will look into the billing access issue, but as of now all cpanel logins should be working if not pm me and i will do a mass password reset for all clients.

Getting this error while trying to login into cpannel of my all sites.

35f7d87447599b90b78eaddfb84f1e4f.jpg

Also please check your PM and tickets no #906993 and #846114

Support was better before as i had no issue but sadly this time from the past failure of server, No support, no solution.

Regards!

====== Edited ======

My sites are down since last failure of server xllhost.com

No support and no solution yet.

Last edited:
Yes everything is working fine now. Hope it will not happen again in the future.
Just one issue that i'm unable to login into my cpannel.

Regards!

Hello everyone,

These last few months i personally have not been working side to side with the Owner of xllhost due to personal work.
I was apart of this web host since i did not want to leave my old customers in someone elses hands when we partnered,
But as of now i have officially left xllhost and i cannot support customers anymore.

I will make a report for the admins to figure out how to handle this so users may still have a thread to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back