XFilesharing Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibsoft

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone.

We're the authors of XFilesharing file sharing script. Feel free to post your questions here. We will be happy to help you.

Here's the short description for those who never heard about our script:

XFilesharing Pro is an advanced solution for creating professional file sharing services. It can be installed on any virtual/shared or dedicated Linux hosting. You can customize look and feel of your site with basic knowledge of HTML and place banners, adsense or other type advertisement on its pages. You also can quickly monetize your service selling premium accounts.

By the way, if you already purchased script by yourself - you can give your affiliate link to your friend and you will get 10% from your friend's purchase.

Check official product page: https://sibsoft.net/xfilesharing.html

Thanks
Sibsoft Team

Last edited:
181 comments
Well if you think about it a little, ok its costy and support are overloaded as it seems.
But the true question is "Is the script truly efficient to run a file sharing platform"
and the answer is Yes, i didn't find any script that can handle the load and be more reliable than this one.

If you don't have the 25.000$ to make a custom made platform, then getting xfilesharing and paying 2,500$ to make it work right is your best choice.

Simple :wave:

Again: It is NOT plain text. Buddah saw some site owner custom modification made on their own risk

LOL?????

You use a single salt found in the config file with a reversible encryption technique.

It might as well be plain text.

Horrible script is horrible.

(bookmarking the thread, dont mind this).

I remember back then, few monthes ago, when I first heared about the XFS script. I tried to register to give it a look. Here's what I saw in source code from what I remember:

PHP:
[...]
copy code: <strong>1337</strong> : <input type="text" name="captcha" />
[...]

plaintext captcha.

> mfw
3dgvQ1Y.gif

Also absolutely agree with JmZ about overpriced mods installation, but actually their customers don't know much about programming/server management...

I used to code with russians and ukrainians, it amazed me how much they know about vulnerabilities and injecting malicious stuffs but when it comes to write code themselves they just don't give a fu** securing/distrusting their users inputs. They're like "we are the russians, we are the only hackers on the net" lol

hWItQvq.gif

(bookmarking the thread, dont mind this).

I remember back then, few monthes ago, when I first heared about the XFS script. I tried to register to give it a look. Here's what I saw in source code from what I remember:

plaintext captcha.

That's one of three captcha options - Text, Image, Recaptcha (default one). We already added solvemedia captcha into the upcoming version.

2.1 is out.
Changelog:

2.1 (July 2013)

+ Added Shortlink mod
+ Added myvdrive.com, asfile.com, sendspace.com, uploaded.net (URL Leech mod)
+ HTML5 video support for IOS and Android (Video mod, mp3 playback).
+ Ability to define the Ad code in admin_settings (Ads overlay mod)

! Social mod (share + login) for Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Vk.com
! Android File manager mod
! Option to auto-ban IPs that fails to login too frequently
! Option to auto-ban users that changes an IP too frequently
! MtGox bitcoin payments (in Payment Gateways mod)
! Added iKoruna, Authorize.net, Paysite-Cash, SpryPay, JunglePay, Click2Sell, Matomy, Paylink.cc (in Payment Gateways mod)
! PaymentWall Split Payments API
! Added SolveMedia captcha

+ Support for Perl 5.16
+ Admin can login as user
+ Added iframe breaker
+ Ban management console with E-Mail notifications
+ Captcha on forgot pass page
+ File transfer constistency check
+ Added optional reason when rejecting payments in admin_payments
+ Ability to select a folder in upload form
+ HTML5 multi-upload
+ Implemented websites administation interface in /?op=admin_sites
+ Added 7z and zip support (through 7za, in Archives mod)
+ RAR mod is now available from admin's interface
+ Added webmaster earnings in admin_stats
+ Clone files feature (upload form)
* Ability to select a folder on upload page
* Improved upload servers round-robin logic
* Remote URL upload can be now disabled for a specific type of users
* Added a special transaction number for PaymentWall testing convenience
* Download bandwidth is also counted for a specific user account
* Ask email for some payments engines (anonymous only)
* Added webmaster earnings in admin_stats
* Updated bitflu to latest version
* Updated twitter API (details: https://dev.twitter.com/issues/879)

+ Fixed video encoding bug (torrent mod)
+ Improved cron.pl security
+ Improved forgot_pass security
* Fixed forum code
* Fixed mass search in Moderators mod
* Fixed text captcha bug
* Securiity fixes
* Bug fixes

Visit http://sibsoft.net/xfilesharing.html for more information.

2.2 is out.

Here's the changelog

! Template for mobile devices
! Background file transfer queue
! Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure storage support (CDN mod)
! Cloudflare support
! SMTP TLS support (enables Gmail smtp)
! Added support for FirstDataPay E4, PaySafeCard and DownloadNoLimit (in Payment Gateways mod)
! Through-reseller purchases are now affected by affiliate and webmasters program
! IPB, phpBB and MyBB integration as a login provider (available in Social mod)
! Added Flowplayer support
! Added rapidgator.com (URL Leech mod)
+ Upgraded JWPlayer to 6.7, ability to choose between JW Player 5 and Flowplayer.
+ Skin support for JWPlayer 5 (through admin interface)
! Embeded Upload Mod is now a part of core script
+ Mass set/unset "premium only" in my_files
+ New filter options in admin_mass_email: All/Premium/Free, Logged in last XX days, etc
+ Trusted payouts are now marked green in admin_payments
+ Google Document viewer on download page for pdf, doc, rtf, ps, ppt
+ Preserve payout info in DB for logging purposes
+ Added a Deleted Files page
+ Ads overlay mod config breakage fix
+ Fixed non-english filename errors on some configurations
+ Per-user traffic & storage space limitation in admin_users
+ Detailed stats and Payment Plugins stats in admin's area
+ Downloads, Premium Sales, Referrals and Websites cells are now clickable in my_reports (Reports mod)
+ Ability to choose between family-safe and adult ads on upload (Images mod)
+ Sales and Rebills distinction in my_reports (Reports mod)
+ Ability to set the different rewards for Sales and Rebills (Profit mod)
+ Ability to select between User Agent and IP-based language detection methods
+ Upload bandwidth limitation support (per-utype and per-user)
+ Multiple selection with Shift+click in my_files
+ DB-To-File and File-To-DB checks are moved to CLI script which asks a confirmation before deleting files
+ Ability to download torrents into a folder (Torrent mod)
+ Google Analytics support in admin settings
+ Upload now shows a message if fs.cgi request failed
+ Yetishare & MFHS migration scripts
+ Video & Torrent server tests
+ Various fixes for Cashu, Authorize.net and JunglePay
+ Removed paylink.cc and MtGox
! Security fixes

As usual, existing XFilesharing customers can download it in their client areas.
News customers are welcome to XFileSharing Pro - file sharing script

Hello

i have XImageSharing script

And remote upload dont show a progress bar when uploading images and some times freez at all

Thanks

Module issues

Hello all!

I am having some module issues and need some help please.

CDN Plugin:

When I try to use the "import files" link next to the Amazon S3 server I get this error:
Code:
[B]Error[/B] 

Error when requesting API. 
400 URL must be absolute

When I try to transfer files from the local server to Amazon S3, the files go into the transfer queue and nothing happens. The files just sit pending at 0%.

I have deleted the server in the admin area and rebuilt it and verified all required keys and permissions. Nothing seems to work.

Also, when I update settings I get these errors (ID=4 & 5 are Amazon S3 Servers):
Code:
Have 3 servers to update. 

ID=1 Local...OK 
ID=5 s01.myserver123.com...FAILED! [B][COLOR=#FF0000](Amazon S3 server)[/COLOR][/B]
ID=4 Amazon S3...FAILED!  [B][COLOR=#FF0000](Amazon S3 server)[/COLOR][/B]

Done. 
2 servers failed to update.

[RESOLVED] URL Leech Plugin: (copied from my support ticket)

I installed the leech Mod following the instructions to the letter and have entered my info into the boxes provided but there is no link or button on the front page that will allow me to use the plugin. If I use the "Remote upload" I download a webpage instead of a file. I have the mod enabled in the admin area and have my credentials in the provided boxes.

This is what resolved my issue: "Direct downloads" was not enable on the other site.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Amazon S3 Module

Does anyone on here have or use the Amazon S3 Module from xfilesharing? My server is running out of resources fast and support from sibsoft is very good but taking way too long for replies. This has gone on for a few days now and need more immediate help as I am about out of local storage.

Support was able to fix the issue I was having with Amazon S3 not uploading (as far as getting rid of the errors). Now I have more or less the same issue but with no errors.

When I try to move files to the Amazon S3 bucket everything looks fine at first except nothing transfers. I have set up my cron and tested it. I also ran this in SSH:

Code:
cd /home/mysite/public_html/cgi-bin/
./transfer_s3.pl

This was my output (I edited out my Amazon info for obvious reasons):
Code:
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Tahoma]{"srv_files":"1","file_size":"734025728","dx":"00000","srv_allow_premium":"1","c opy":null,"srv_allow_regular":"1","updated":"2014-08-05 23:01:57","file_md5":"/5 7JJjc2OEpzLO7cdDlaog","srv_cgi_url":"","direct_link":"mysite.com/cgi-b in/dl.cgi/jdogeimm6obb6ev2i4ughm5gyisa5gdv62lzqsreti/testmovie.avi ","transferred":"0","srv_htdocs_url":"mysite.com/files","srv_id":"6"," srv_key":"kjcgpong","srv_disk_max":"9663676416000","status":"PENDING","srv_count ries":"","srv_id1":"1","srv_torrent":"0","cdn_data":{"s3_secret":"secret123abc+ somerandomlettersand numbers1234567890","s3_access_key":"MYKEYABC123","s3_bucket":" s01.mysite.com"},"srv_id2":"6","srv_disk":"166383527","direction":"from","spe ed":"0","error":"","srv_cdn":"amazon","srv_name":"s01.mysite.com","file_real" :"46986vuvssi4","srv_last_upload":"0000-00-00 00:00:00","srv_ip":"0.0.0.0","crea ted":"2014-08-05 23:01:57","srv_status":"READONLY","srv_created":"2014-08-03","s tarted":"2014-08-05 23:36:19","file_id":"12"}[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Tahoma]Killed[/FONT][/COLOR]

Also when I run the cron in SSH and go back to look at the transfer queue, my first 2 files are showing stuck. I have the option to restart but they keep getting stuck again. I am at 14 hours now waiting on them to transfer. All at 0%.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Good news everyone!

Glad to announce christmas sale on XFilesharing Pro and its mods:

- XFilesharing Pro script $52 off ( was $150, now $98 )
- additional 10% off on any mods (now up to 40% on all mods).

There's also more than $300 discount on XVideosharing: XVideoSharing - video sharing script

This sale will end 10 January.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back