XFilesharing Alternative [2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daringaaz

Hello, I am Looking For XFilesharing Alternative With Remote Upload And Cloud Drive As Cold Storage.

Sibsoft Team Really Worst on After sales Support, and Their Documentation Is Really Hard and No Well Explained Guide For Installation and They are Charging For Every single Works,

I Have No Issue To Pay Them If They Sold Installation Wizard/ Installer Separately As Mod.

But They Want to Charge For Everything.

I Am Waiting For More Than 15 Days On Support Ticket But They aren't Answering, Their Pre-Sales Support Ticket Are Very Fast, 🤣

But After Sales Support Is Worst

5 comments
Try yetishare. It's a cheaper alternative and is just as powerful. You can install it in a LEMP server with x-accel-redirect that can handle thousands of parallel requests, all without a need for an additional payment. Their v5 release uses a more modern code as well.

I Will Take a Look on it, Sibsoft is Doing Monopoly Because They Have More Big Clients and They Aren't Solving/Respecting Starter Clients

I own both YetiShare and XFileSharing licenses. Both of them are good on their own. But XFileSharing has many more features than YetiShare, and that's the reason I purchased them as well.

Yetishare has way more potential in customization and 100% unencrypted. It's easy to develop your own plugins in yetishare, provided you know basic php coding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back