XeUpload.com - Earn $15 /1000 Downloads, Max Upload/Download Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not remove but i'm change to last page after generate url
I hope next time, it will be removed
and
don't compress video, it will lower the quality of the video. and the uploaded file size to be small. this bad. Please fix
Not need remove, many users are using the embed then you still earn money when visitors view your video. also we never compress the video this just generate screenflash for video

I hope next time, it will be removed
and
don't compress video, it will lower the quality of the video. and the uploaded file size to be small. this bad. Please fix
Not need remove, many users are using the embed then you still earn money when visitors view your video. also we never compress the video this just generate screenflash for video

I upload a video to the size of 26.5MB. But, after a successful upload size changed into 7.1MB. This is very confusing

yes....i already told him...not to use this old and annoying xfilesharing script

videos automatically converted to small size

i'm not complaining about streaming...

but video files automatically converted to mp4 format... with quality loss and... to small size as well

stop this conversion

especially .avi format

not happy

Last edited:

I upload a video to the size of 26.5MB. But, after a successful upload size changed into 7.1MB. This is very confusing
No converter running, even cron to run the convert unused so not running convert the file size for video. I already tested.

yes....i already told him...not to use this old and annoying xfilesharing script

videos automatically converted to small size

especially .avi format

not happy
Why you not complain to another host you use and they use a player? I already tested upload the video and is not convert to smaller size :facepalm:

what u tested ?

if somebody stream or watch video...it auto converting....and auto converting file stay forever

and even if nobody stream

upload an .avi video.....it automatically converted it to mp4 with quality loss and small size

try now and comment...i already did that...just few minutes back

other host also using ur script...but they r not auto converting videos to small size with quality loss

stop this annoying auto conversion

if i upload video example : 1.avi it convert it into 1.avi.mp4

2.mp4 it converts it into 2.mp4.mp4

hope u understand

Last edited:
The video converter is not executed already more than 6 days but really what you're saying, in .avi/.3gp format this automatically run out of nowhere while cron to run the convert unused this converter mods make confuse me :facepalm: Sory, this issue from bad mods script not main engine script

what u tested ?

if somebody stream or watch video...it auto converting....and auto converting file stay forever

and even if nobody stream

upload an .avi video.....it automatically converted it to mp4 with quality loss and small size

try now and comment...i already did that...just few minutes back

other host also using ur script...but they r not auto converting videos to small size with quality loss

stop this annoying auto conversion

if i upload video example : 1.avi it convert it into 1.avi.mp4

2.mp4 it converts it into 2.mp4.mp4

hope u understand

yes...but need some changes as specified by trickerfinder

good trusted guy as of now..

he's having imagehost and shorturl and filehost...

all having official support in wj and doing well

Please, remove time next download or changes wait time next download into 1-2 minutes.

"You have to wait 9 minutes, 17 seconds till next download" it's so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back