Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ xerver

i already know...ur response is like this...

any how thanks a lot......i'm not the person like u

i always respect others...not like you xerver

its bcoz of ur promise...i asked u daily...if u already replied me we will not pay u...we will not give u favour

why i wasted all my time writing comments here..??

thank you

Last edited:
xerver is one of the best filehost currently imo - speed and payment wise. Upload stability should be better though, but it'll improve i'm sure. Anyhow, if xerver could add wire payment also, then it would be THE best filehost :)

keep up the good work guys (y)

@sidiko
still now neteller in our future update list (later), as only few members asked neteller.

Offtopic:
Site owners for extra offers, please Pm me your username with site details, because we consider the stats from xerver PPS stats.

@smartboy
Can you read my PM please? It's important -,-

You said me to send you PM and now for 2 days you are ignoring my PM. What the hell?

Last edited:
Do you count multiple downloads from the same IP ?
Meaning if the same user, using the same IP, downloads 5 different files in the same day. Would you count it as single download or 5 downloads ?

@xerver
@smartboy

How people like me can trust you, when you completly ignore my questions. I need support, both you and smartboy are not responding.

If you continue this, people will leave. So if you want to keep people with you, you should answer all people questions, not only these who you like to answer :/

Last edited:

Why those download earn $0.0000? It shows That they download it from GB, CZ etc.

And another thing, In first page (here) you say the min payout is € 10. So why it is now € 25?

@raveeshm2
we count 1 download per ip.

@faisalll001
we count 1 download per ip , and we dont pay for jdownloader download, but still we allow the users to download.

@kemalettin67
we already announced it 10 days before the launching of €25 minimum payout, also € 25 is not big.

Offtopic:
with minimim payout as €10, most guys request once they reach €10 and we're paying this amount two times to same user every month (two times payout), this reduce the processing time for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back