Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sunny23
Our ppd rate table
XERVER

also we now count one download per ip, because our running cost increased, so we dont have other choice, this assure the long running of bussiness, but trust me once our running cost reduce means, we will count multi download per ip per day like before.

@aurhum77
i forwarded you request to affilaite manager, he will decide, i will get more data soon :)

Guys please "Enable Security Lock" that avoid lot of Problems.​

Last edited:
@-Fig-
we remove files due to inactivity and for DMCA.

If you're a premium means, we wont remove files, normally we give 1 TB space for files initially for affiliates, once the space reached 90 % means, ping me we add more space :)

Last edited:
Please don't lie, mate.

Several people frequenting this thread know that premium or not, if however shady DCMA request comes, you remove files by tens of Gigabytes.

Sorry, but it had to be said.

@anurr
we process dmca request strictly.

but i am not opposing your comment about file deletion, already analysed about that issue and mostly rectified, if you feels your files are removed without dmca means, just ping me in skype i will analyse yours data personally :)

Last edited:
Problems with me...I am very sad...I have to pay the leech but I am in loss ..here is my stats
STATSPROBLEM.png

@Nexmo
i will check, whats your username mate ?

But we count one download per ip, may be that user already download from other uploader..?
also that count stats show download initiated/unfinished download too.

Last edited:
@Nexmo

We do not pay for Jdownloader downloads, that is why your stats look like they do.

Also, we count 1 IP per user per 24 hours, so you can only earn one download count for 1 IP.

Regards

Rory

We are still processing payments. Its 1PM here. Please understand that we do not live in your country, so we do not have the same time zones.

Regards

Rory

bro you dont live in his country but you have 15 days to make payments
please dont give excuse
people give effort and of course wait for their money
please understand and be kind
peace

We pay on the 16th in OUR TIME. We have started processing 3 hours ago, many have been paid.

There is no excuses being made.

Regards

Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back