Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
@linkinpark
old payments are finished in webmoney, can you send me your username by PM ? so i can clarify.

Payments are made on the 1st and 16th of every month. Request on or before the 7th to be paid on the 16th. Request on or before the 23rd to be paid on the first.

Our Unique Affilaite Plan :
70 % from Sales, We Count your sales exactly without shave.
55 % from Rebills, Yeah 55 % (it's higher than our competitors).

This is the Hackers Era, you may use proxy or vpn or someother - So please "Enable Security Lock" for you safety, because if security lock is enabled means, hackers not able to change any details.

Last edited:
hi smartboy

To this day still has not received payment ...

hi smartboy

To this day still has not received payment ...

Hi qa71520

Your payment has been sent.

--------------------------------

All payments requested before or on the 23rd have been sent. Everyone please check your accounts.

Regards

Rory

Yes, I have received payment ~ Thank you

Also ask, webmoney may have been paid properly?

@qa71520
truth is till now we not recieved our deposited amount from webmoney, we send payout using our reseller topup'ed fund.
they're not good in support, in terms of loading fund is webmoney.

But we do our best to process all payments, also our servers are now strong enough to handle big traffic, Happy Sharing.

Offtopic:
they're Good in Privacy, no body is perfect :)

If you not enabled "Security Lock" you already opened the doors for hackers, so Enable it Now !​

@exilboy
you receive by tomorrow :)

Payments are made on the 1st and 16th of every month. Request on or before the 7th to be paid on the 16th. Request on or before the 23rd to be paid on the first.

Request on/before 07 = you receive in 16.
Request on/before 23 = you receive in first day of next month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back