Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 minutes & mine is gone. I guess that's one way of doing things. Right now files disappear for whatever reason, very soon they will drop because of non-premium account :)

hello guys i would like to know if i can upload nude pics sets to xerver?

Yes you are allowed to upload your nude pics set to xerver :))

4 minutes & mine is gone. I guess that's one way of doing things. Right now files disappear for whatever reason, very soon they will drop because of non-premium account :)

Hey anurr one thing gotta ask you, I dont monitor this thread like regular, so I've requested my payment on 22nd Aug, now will I get that money by any chance on 1st Sep as the system of Xerver [The Main Thread Says]? Do you know anything bout it? And is Rory gone "AWAY"?

Hey anurr one thing gotta ask you, I dont monitor this thread like regular, so I've requested my payment on 22nd Aug, now will I get that money by any chance on 1st Sep as the system of Xerver [The Main Thread Says]? Do you know anything bout it? And is Rory gone "AWAY"?

I honestly have no idea, mate. He was here few days ago, but now...

Also if I'm not mistaken not everyone have gotten their money from 16th, so there can be further delays. But again, I may be wrong.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I'm req from 08-06 and its still PENDING now :v

don't much hope for that =))

Dear Users

We are still waiting for our funds to be uploaded to Webmoney. All pending payments will be made as soon as the funds arrive.

Also, users that have pending payments with Webmoney that could not request another payment will be allowed to request another payment and get paid on the 1st.

I apologise for not being active on the thread much lately, I will be again once we have completed all payments and current upgrades to our site. In the meantime if you need support urgently, please do submit a ticket to our help desk.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Best Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Dear Users

We are still waiting for our funds to be uploaded to Webmoney. All pending payments will be made as soon as the funds arrive.

Also, users that have pending payments with Webmoney that could not request another payment will be allowed to request another payment and get paid on the 1st.

I apologise for not being active on the thread much lately, I will be again once we have completed all payments and current upgrades to our site. In the meantime if you need support urgently, please do submit a ticket to our help desk.

Best Regards

Rory

Thanks for reply Rory. Please let us know now how many days should we have to wait more because we know you are trying but give us time 2 days 3 days so we wait till then

Dear Users

Best Regards

Rory

And what about my upgrade?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Dear Users

Best Regards

Rory

What about Moneybooker?

Dear Users

Best Regards

Rory
Ok Mate,

I thinks with this your response, we having more believe to continue...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back