Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice job Kemal :)

let us know when you get paid.

I'm going to be travelling this week but once I'm back I might re-consider choosing this host for my ppd host in full.

of course, only when people have good impressions with fast pay.

but ppd itself appears nice, at least by your example Kemal!

exactly i will show my payment proof here for you guys
but i didnt get any mail for confirm as admin said
anyway i just wanna get paid soon
and then continue with this host more serious
they count everything thats why i love this host
peace

Hi Kemal

We are still working on developing the email confirmation. :)

Is it my fault or why cant i upload files with more than 1GB Filesize as registered user?

~BL.so

Hi, registered users can upload up to 5GB files. This could be a problem on your side.
Try another browser and if that does not work, please PM me your username and I will find out whats going on for you.

Regards

Rory

Im using PHP and cURL to upload files to your host and i use the upload script without the status bar. Works fine for everything under 1GB. Maybe there is a timeout, i will check that with the verbose log now and tell you what happens exactly.

Mhm. Upload finishes with a HTTP 200 OK Status and the whole file is sent, no idea what the problem might be, will split the files in smaller packages now ;)

~Bitload.so

thanks!
please ftp
tt6bdouIGuQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg%3D%3D

Last edited:
please upgrade my account
Username:tony5368

Hi Tony

Please PM us with some reports of your previous hosts earnings/downloads.

We do not upgrade users to premium just for joining, you need to have a track record or you can earn with us and exchange 3 EURO for 30 days premium.

Regards

Rory

How about books and magazines uploader? :/

Please count file smaller than 50 MB too, or you should have rate for 0-50 MB also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back