Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant stop laughing admin
after i complain suddenly i got a download from that forum
what a coincidence

i dont get any download from that forum and after complain and after 200downloads ,i get a new download
i am really really confused because of trickers and shaving hosts so i wanna trust a host and continue with that
but this coincidence is too much
because between my first downloads and last complain there 200 downloads and never from that forum
i wish you understood what i mean
i wanna continue with your host
please just care us better

thanks for caring

Hi Kemal

As we stated earlier, we do not block any traffic and we count all downloads.

Please keep in mind that statistics take a while to update at peak times. So your downloads will show eventually.

When you sent this message our team was already out of the office because it was 2AM in our time, so there is no way someone could have changed something to make downloads show again :)

Regards

Rory

i cant stop laughing admin
after i complain suddenly i got a download from that forum
what a coincidence

i dont get any download from that forum and after complain and after 200downloads ,i get a new download
i am really really confused because of trickers and shaving hosts so i wanna trust a host and continue with that
but this coincidence is too much
because between my first downloads and last complain there 200 downloads and never from that forum
i wish you understood what i mean
i wanna continue with your host
please just care us better

thanks for caring

Hi Kemal

As we stated earlier, we do not block any traffic and we count all downloads.

Please keep in mind that statistics take a while to update at peak times. So your downloads will show eventually.

When you sent this message our team was already out of the office because it was 2AM in our time, so there is no way someone could have changed something to make downloads show again :)

Regards

Rory

everything is ok
as you can see i recommend you to the others
because i saw the difference
some people say your rates are bad
but i think opposite
your counting rocks so i get good earn
and i noticed the stats
no problem at all
just do me favor
is that possible turkey to tier 2?
if not no problem
just asking
have a lovely day

I wish I would be faster in using your host actively, but it's still too new (no support in uploading software, zoom/Neembuu) & even RU with login : pass @ site doesn't work.

Or is it only premium perk or something?

Web upload sucks :(

Hi Anurr, I will check on the problem you are having with our Remote upload feature.
We will also be releasing a desktop uploader for Windows and mac shortly.

Regards

Rory

Thanks doggy dog.

Thought I was going mad because I tried to find those posts and reply to them but they disappeared haha :)

Regards

Rory

I wish I would be faster in using your host actively, but it's still too new (no support in uploading software, zoom/Neembuu) & even RU with login : pass @ site doesn't work.

Or is it only premium perk or something?

Web upload sucks :(

Hi Anurr, I will check on the problem you are having with our Remote upload feature.

Regards

Rory

Very cool. If I could get RU feature to work, I'd definitely start to use you guys as my second site, I think.

I'll try now too, but web upload really sucks.

Either way, it will be interesting to see whether my downloaders pick your links up :)

:friends:

Regards

Rory

Very cool. If I could get RU feature to work, I'd definitely start to use you guys as my second site, I think.

I'll try now too, but web upload really sucks.

Either way, it will be interesting to see whether my downloaders pick your links up :)

:friends:

You will never know unless you try right? :)

Thanks for giving us a shot! We are positive that you will be happy with your results with us!

Regards

Rory

Check my account
I have downloads
and zero profits
Can you explain
My user: porzana

Hi Porzana

Please allow a few hours for stats to update.

Regards

Rory

estadistica---1.jpg

I'm beginning to use
Account downloads but not profits
Proceeds will be added later?
Statistics are not synchronized?
Downloads and earnings are not shown at the same time?

do you accept paypal for payout?

HI Sunny

Yes we do payout via paypal.

Regards

Rory

Hi Porzana

Please allow a few hours for stats to update.

Regards

Rory

estadistica---1.jpg

I'm beginning to use
Account downloads but not profits
Proceeds will be added later?
Statistics are not synchronized?
Downloads and earnings are not shown at the same time?

Hi Porzana

Yes, please give the stats some time to sync up. If it has not been corrected within the hour I will look at it for you.

But as far as I can tell, everyone else is earning per download right now, so there doesn't seem to be a problem.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
@ xerver.co

payments r made every 15 days...not looking good

i request u to change it to daily or atleast every 7 days or payment per weekly basis

since u r new host...we want to be on safer side

pls check my PM and reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back